Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only

1. A

Test E at 600mg/week for 15 weeks - keeping cholesterol in check

Hi guys, I am planning a test enanthate only cycle of 600mg/week for 15 weeks (300mg 2x a week, eg. Mondays and Thursday). Additionally I have an AI, aromasin and will be running proviron during the 2nd half of the cycle. I will have HCG that I will run the last couple of weeks towards the...
  2. J

new to aas, need 1st cycle advice ! karma!

i'm wanting to do my first cycle of injectables. from all the reading i've done for the past few months i figured test only cycle is the way to go. my supplement history includes 2 19-nor cycles, an oral winny cycle at only 20mgs a day and an epistane cycle. i am prone to gyno as i got it from...
  3. oklahoma86

All Natty (all OTC) PCT for 12-16 wk Test cycle?

Ok.. I was originally going to run a 10 wk 500mg/wk Test cycle. Long story short (its already been the topic of a few of my posts, although related to different questions) I got hurt the first day (sunday) of week 6, so 6-8 (3 weeks) cruised @ 200mg/wk, then bumped back up to 500. I was...
  4. eniqma

test only cycle help / advice

hi, (sorry for my english) I'm thinking about to start test only cycle. But i want to know smth from your exp on test only. (few days away i wanted to take orals only (dball) again). ... How easy is to keep gains from test only compared with dball only ? How much kg or lbs i could gain from it...
Top Bottom