Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptide

1. S

StrPharma.com | A safe and fast source

StrPharma Co. • Iron Pharma Official Reseller • Swiss Pharma Official Reseller • Original Pharmacy Products. • 100% Original Product Guarantee Information About Cargo; • We work with leading global companies. • All our cargo shipments are guaranteed. • We prevent all losses with our special...
  2. R

Sermorline Peptide; how much is a good amount?

Not sure how much I should inject daily; 50mcg? 100mcg? 250mcg? 500mcg? Other? ttps://peptidecalc.com/
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Radio Episode #411 Can You Quit After Two Steroid Cycles And Peptide Information

Evolutionary Radio Episode #411 Can You Quit After Two Steroid Cycles And Peptide Information. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-411-can-you-quit-after-two-steroid-cycles-and-peptide-information/...
  4. K

Role of GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6)

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 made of six amino acids, is a peptide that stimulates the secretion of endogenously formed GH(Growth Hormone). This stimulates the ghrelin receptors and promotes good appetite. USPeptides offer the highest grade and purity GHRP 6 at the lowest price in...
  5. M

Best Affiliate Sites?

Blue Sky Peptide have been thinning out some of their affiliates lately and I was one of them. Does anyone know of a good affiliate program that is peptide related?
  6. D

IGF1-LR3 recon with Saline or 0.9% NaCl

Hi Guys, The last cycle I did of IGF-1 LR3 , I reconstituted it with 0.9% NaCl solution, as I didn't have access to BAC or AA. I can completely confirm that peptide stays active even after 30 days. Method : Added 3ml of 0.9% NaCl sterile solution to 1mg, to get 333mcg/ml. Kept it in...
  7. S

Has this happened to anyone? Warning!

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash. I...
  8. E

Help with first IGF1 LR3 cycle

So, I have 1mg of IGF1 LR3. It's currently in powder form, in a vial, and then in an airtight bag in the fridge. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of 20mcg a day to help with the recovery of a persistent shoulder injury. I'm waiting for my 0.6% acetic and bacteriostatic water to come in the mail...
  9. H

Clomid pep

Anyone ever heard of midwestpeptides? Need a new research chemical source..
  10. R

Peptide Combo Question

Whats the best Peptide Combo for fat loss/muscle hardening?
  11. axismundi

What's your favorite peptide, and why?

What's your favorite peptide, and why? As little or as much detail as you'd like.
  12. U

IGF, Modified GRF(1-29), GHRP-6

Ok everybody I am kind of new to the GH scene. I just recently came off a cycle of 40mcg IGF PWO, and had some Lily Humatrope. I liked the results and have been researching different peptides. So I would like to do 40mcg IGF PWO, and 100mcg each of the GRF, and GHRP before bedtime. Does this...
Top Bottom