Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We are so going to see and increase in questions regarding clen...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Got a kick out of this from the Star :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD'S SECRET SKINNY PILL!
Lose five pounds fast! When a casting agent utters these four words, Hollywood hopefuls shudder.

But for one already enviably slim young actor (who spoke to Star on the condition that he not be identified by name), dropping any extra pounds ASAP seemed nearly impossible — until he got a shocking tip from a lithe young woman he met at an L.A. hotspot!

"You need to get some Clenbuterol!" she told him. "It's what all the girls are using to stay thin!" Better known as "Clen" to its many A-list devotees, this easily swallowed pill is the newest, nonaddictive way some celebs are taking off as many as 6 to 10 pounds in a week, without endlessly sweating over Stairmasters or counting calories! But as Star's investigation reveals, there can be a hefty price for getting pin-thin in a flash!

Please if you read this artical know that it is utter bullshit!

Oh geez. Lets link them to this thread along with the others asking for diet & training :)

"Read this 1st"

Does that ever work?:evil:

so realy what are the side efects of clen.ive never even considerd the stuff.
how would you even take it dose and all that how long and what are the sides from it.
it dont seem like its worth the risk to me but I know shit about clen.

needtogetas said:
so realy what are the side efects of clen.ive never even considerd the stuff.
how would you even take it dose and all that how long and what are the sides from it.
it dont seem like its worth the risk to me but I know shit about clen.
it's a bronchialator. dialates the airways. the same sides as anything that makes your body do something it cannot do itself.

HumanTarget said:
it's a bronchialator. dialates the airways. the same sides as anything that makes your body do something it cannot do itself.
ya i got a inhaler once when i had bronchidus.it said it had clen in it is that the same thing.

needtogetas said:
ya i got a inhaler once when i had bronchidus.it said it had clen in it is that the same thing.
yeah. but this stuff is for animals that weigh 2 or 3 times what we do. anyway, chicks used to buy that shit off me like mad. lol. tell them that it'll get rid of that unsightly ass and they'll buy sea water.

HumanTarget said:
yeah. but this stuff is for animals that weigh 2 or 3 times what we do. anyway, chicks used to buy that shit off me like mad. lol. tell them that it'll get rid of that unsightly ass and they'll buy sea water.
lol

Top Bottom