Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Adderall...

maddieliza

My son just died at age 24. He lived with his father who paid no attention. I found a small cloudy vial of something in his gym bag and after crashing and totally four cars, I began to search any time we were together. I found 4 Adderall capsules. He got VERY large. He had insomnia, fatigue...I insisted he go for sleep apnea study. He died suddenly at the kitchen table. Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing, the coroner found test kits and all kinds of things indicating heavy steroid use, test kits to make sure they were "safe." You people are nuts to play with this stuff. He is DEAD at 24. If anyone is interested in exact cause I will give an update when autopsy and toxicology report comes back.

i'm so sorry for your loss

steroids alone won't kill you, but they will strain your organs and combining them with other drugs are a recipe for disaster.

we stress proper steroid use on these forums. the amount of steroid abuse is rampant though, especially among the young guys who frankly are stupid and inexperienced. they don't get that conservative steroid use with proper diet, training, and lifestyle will always overcome just hopping on a ton of gear. it is part of being young i guess, but i wasn't like that when i was young. perhaps it is the generation? but then again i know the older generation did heavy drug use during the 60's too when they were young.

please keep us updated here.

I, for one, would be interested in the toxicology report and autopsy.

In the mean time here's a list of side effects for Adderall:

• headache, weakness, dizziness, blurred vision;
  • feeling restless, irritable, or agitated,
  • sleep problems (insomnia);
  • dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;
  • diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting;
  • fever;
  • hair loss, loss of appetite, weight loss;

I am very sorry for your loss. I have lost 2 kids myself so I completely understand what you are going through.

Steroids can be dangerous but they do not kill people the way recreational drugs do. You do not overdose from steroids. They are harmful after years and years of abuse. With proper blood work and proper cycles they can be used very safely for a long time. Adderall is not something I would consider safe.

Top Bottom