Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log TRT Test Cycle and Retatrutide Log

Stook74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I am 52 yrs old. I am 6'2" and my current weight is 275lbs. Down from 300lbs. I have been on TRT on and off for the last 10 years. 2 months ago I made the decision to permanently go back on it. I am currently taking 200mgs a week. Split into 2 doses a week.
I am taking Reta. I'm on my 5th week. I started with 1mg a week for the first 2 weeks. Then went to 1.5mg for the 3rd week. 2mg for the 4th week. Now I'm splitting my 2mg dose 1mg two times a week.
I've been tracking my food for the last week.
I've been strength training for the last 5 weeks. Im down from 300lbs to 275.
My cardio is a little lacking. I need to step it up.
I am taking various supplements. NMN. Turmeric, DIM on and off. Fish Oil. I just started taking TUDCA. I use Whey protein.
 
I got some blood work done through Rythm. I need some help lowering these estrogen levels. And trying to figure out how to lower the cortisol. Thanks for the help.
 

Attachments

  • Scan_20261003_223655.webp
    Scan_20261003_223655.webp
    140 KB · Views: 13
I am 52 yrs old. I am 6'2" and my current weight is 275lbs. Down from 300lbs. I have been on TRT on and off for the last 10 years. 2 months ago I made the decision to permanently go back on it. I am currently taking 200mgs a week. Split into 2 doses a week.
I am taking Reta. I'm on my 5th week. I started with 1mg a week for the first 2 weeks. Then went to 1.5mg for the 3rd week. 2mg for the 4th week. Now I'm splitting my 2mg dose 1mg two times a week.
I've been tracking my food for the last week.
I've been strength training for the last 5 weeks. Im down from 300lbs to 275.
My cardio is a little lacking. I need to step it up.
I am taking various supplements. NMN. Turmeric, DIM on and off. Fish Oil. I just started taking TUDCA. I use Whey protein.
sweet you going hard at 52 EF respect bro
but you need to share photos of you with face blurred out so we know what you working with
its needed for log approval
 
I am 52 yrs old. I am 6'2" and my current weight is 275lbs. Down from 300lbs. I have been on TRT on and off for the last 10 years. 2 months ago I made the decision to permanently go back on it. I am currently taking 200mgs a week. Split into 2 doses a week.
I am taking Reta. I'm on my 5th week. I started with 1mg a week for the first 2 weeks. Then went to 1.5mg for the 3rd week. 2mg for the 4th week. Now I'm splitting my 2mg dose 1mg two times a week.
I've been tracking my food for the last week.
I've been strength training for the last 5 weeks. Im down from 300lbs to 275.
My cardio is a little lacking. I need to step it up.
I am taking various supplements. NMN. Turmeric, DIM on and off. Fish Oil. I just started taking TUDCA. I use Whey protein.

I got some blood work done through Rythm. I need some help lowering these estrogen levels. And trying to figure out how to lower the cortisol. Thanks for the help.

Here's 2 pictures one at 300lba and one at 280lbs.
the bloods good bro but your estrogen very high
start arimidex or aromasin asap right now

what test brand you on?

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Or use an app like myfitness pal or cronometer. Very easy.

supplements
Are you taking high doses Vitamin C?
how much creatine do you use ed?
what digestive supps you use?
digestive enzymes?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

did you download our eBooks?
 
I am 52 yrs old. I am 6'2" and my current weight is 275lbs. Down from 300lbs. I have been on TRT on and off for the last 10 years. 2 months ago I made the decision to permanently go back on it. I am currently taking 200mgs a week. Split into 2 doses a week.
I am taking Reta. I'm on my 5th week. I started with 1mg a week for the first 2 weeks. Then went to 1.5mg for the 3rd week. 2mg for the 4th week. Now I'm splitting my 2mg dose 1mg two times a week.
I've been tracking my food for the last week.
I've been strength training for the last 5 weeks. Im down from 300lbs to 275.
My cardio is a little lacking. I need to step it up.
I am taking various supplements. NMN. Turmeric, DIM on and off. Fish Oil. I just started taking TUDCA. I use Whey protein.
Reta is definitely one that is going to help you with your weight loss journey. From here it's all about dialing in the cardio, the training, and the diet. @Stook74
 
I got some blood work done through Rythm. I need some help lowering these estrogen levels. And trying to figure out how to lower the cortisol. Thanks for the help.
Always keep an AI on hand that will lower your estrogen levels. Also losing body fat, of course, will lower it. @Stook74
 
I am 52 yrs old. I am 6'2" and my current weight is 275lbs. Down from 300lbs. I have been on TRT on and off for the last 10 years. 2 months ago I made the decision to permanently go back on it. I am currently taking 200mgs a week. Split into 2 doses a week.
I am taking Reta. I'm on my 5th week. I started with 1mg a week for the first 2 weeks. Then went to 1.5mg for the 3rd week. 2mg for the 4th week. Now I'm splitting my 2mg dose 1mg two times a week.
I've been tracking my food for the last week.
I've been strength training for the last 5 weeks. Im down from 300lbs to 275.
My cardio is a little lacking. I need to step it up.
I am taking various supplements. NMN. Turmeric, DIM on and off. Fish Oil. I just started taking TUDCA. I use Whey protein.
@Stook74 That's good that you I've lost some weight: 25 lbs. down is a good start. From here keep it going. Let's get closer to 200.
 
Top Bottom