Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obvious Celebrity Juicers (other than wrestlers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_Pikey

Was just thinking of a few celebrity juicers, anyone else think of any?

Here's my first two:

1) Ed Norton - (i think this is his name), the main actor in "American History X". Remember this one? A kind of comedy/drama about white supremists starring that puny kid from Terminator? Ed Norton was the psycho with the large swaztika on his chest. The scene where he is being arrested, he is so wripped, traps are large, vascular, etc. Before and after that film he is a scrawny beanpoll , ex) FightClub

2)Barry Bonds - Any coincidence that he is about to hit his sevenhundred and twentyith homerun in one season? Comeon, his face is so bloated, he is about 5 times as big as he was a season ago. He must have put on 50 pounds in the off season!
And good old Big Mac Macguire and Tucan Sam Sosa are no strangers to the sauce either! pfff - andro my ass.:rolleyes:

(not putting them down, just stating the obvious from their appearance.)

yep

i think the andro was just a coverup just incase people started asking about the gear. i read an article in sports illustrated, i forget which ball player was talking, but he said about 50% of major leaguers are on juice, i'd maybe go higher like 75%, id say everyone except for pitchers, ie. david fat ass wells.

just saw a re-run of the video music awards, markey mark is gettin big and as some one commented not just everyone carries around bottled water all the time, especially to this big of an event.

mel gibson

brad pitt

nicholas cage

all the baywatch guys.........

I think the pitchers are on too. Clemens is a pretty big mofo, and even scare crow looking Randy Johnson with his beanstalk ass has put a little muscle on.

I wouldn't be surpised one bit if the entire MLB was on.

Anyone remember the 1996 Philadelphia Philies who lost the world series to the Toronto Blue Jays?

The Phillies were the freakiest looking bunch of brutes the MLB ever saw (with the exception of John Kruk). Darren Daulton had a career year and got all jacked up, Lenny Dykstra was a frigging bull dog, Pete Incaviglia, Dave Hollins, the list goes on and on.

Oh yeah. I totally saw Nicholas Cage blow up, then shrink back down.

David Hasselhoff supposedly used. (can't remember where I heard this, but it was some kind of credible source I believe)

How about Charlie Sheen, I remember how huge he got for that spiff movie "Hot Shots Part Deux", where he acted like Rambo. He was frigging huge.:karate:

remember kenneau reeves in "speed"? he pumped up big time betwen the neck and the navel.

(sandra bullock........SWING!!!!!!)

i hope your not talking about the difference from speed to the matrix....that was four years, if you cant make that kinda gains in four years your pathetic

overrx:

if you think hollywood actors eat clean, work out hard and frequently and don't do juice, then YOU are pathetic.

Will Smith gained 26lbs to play Muhammad Ali in "The Greatest", think he did it naturally? Doubt it. Also Nicholas Cage, people think he was pretty big in "Con Air", but there was some movie he was in with David Caruso and was the son of a mob boss, can't remember the name, it's almost ten years old. But no one will ever convince me he wasn't verry jacked up, he was big as hell and his face was completely bloated. I think alot of them do whatever it takes to get ready for these roles as quick as they can. And athletes, at the elite levels, it's probably more like who doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom