Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck lebron james

Just saw that Chris Paul denied his 3yr-$60mil extension after Blake Griffin signed his 5yr extension. Looks like CP3 is already looking for his way out. And the clippers slowly fade into nothingness once again.

I respect lebron (even though I'm a lakers fan), he worked hard to get a ring and he final got it. And once you get one, it's not enough, I won't be surprised if I see his team in the playoffs again.

Just saw that Chris Paul denied his 3yr-$60mil extension after Blake Griffin signed his 5yr extension. Looks like CP3 is already looking for his way out. And the clippers slowly fade into nothingness once again.

if paul leaves, thats exactly where they will be again... i can't believe he would want to leave... they really have a chance to be something but it would make sense for him to leave just because thats the kind of luck associated with the fucking clippers...

3 year 60 mil!?! The fuck? He will still be good in 3 years and can do whatever. These dudes are starting to get greedy it's all about money not even playing for passion 20 mil a year for 3 years is a FUCK LOAD OF $$$

Yeah no doubt some of these guys can be greedy.

I'm suprised Nash wants to get paid, you think towards the end of your career you would take pay cut and go to a team like Miami and almost guarantee the repeat and a chance to finally win a ring before you career gets flushed down the toilet. Don't get me wrong two MVP's are awesome but I think I would rather have the ring.

And Chris Paul wants out? WTF? Stupidity at its finest. I think if Kidd and Deron and Dwight hook up they still won't be strong enough to take on Miami. Kidd was one of the best point guards but his good years are getting behind him.

And please again please let my man Ray Allen go to Miami! He deserves to win again. And I could see Ray's mom and Lebrons mom sitting court side all year, those two moms get more TV time then some of the damn bench players in the league.

Go Miami Go.

Yeah no doubt some of these guys can be greedy.

I'm suprised Nash wants to get paid, you think towards the end of your career you would take pay cut and go to a team like Miami and almost guarantee the repeat and a chance to finally win a ring before you career gets flushed down the toilet. Don't get me wrong two MVP's are awesome but I think I would rather have the ring.

And Chris Paul wants out? WTF? Stupidity at its finest. I think if Kidd and Deron and Dwight hook up they still won't be strong enough to take on Miami. Kidd was one of the best point guards but his good years are getting behind him.

And please again please let my man Ray Allen go to Miami! He deserves to win again. And I could see Ray's mom and Lebrons mom sitting court side all year, those two moms get more TV time then some of the damn bench players in the league.

Go Miami Go.

I am fucking shocked at Nash right now... I can't even believe the FUCKING RAPTORS are even being talked about in this... I don't give a fuck if he's from there or not... He won't be more than a 5 seed with them and he will be very lucky to even get that... How fucking ridiculous... I am so irritated they are even being talked about in this... Miami should be trying to get him... If they had fucking nash at point guard there is no chance for anyone to even compete with them... You would see the floor open up like no other... There wouldn't be anymore one on one bull shit... It would be the most amazing shit anyone would ever see... As good as Miami is, they have not had a true point guard on that team to actually take control of the offense... Can you imagine how could they would be with a point guard in a real fucking offense?

I really think Ray is going to stay in Boston... He needs to realize that one of the main reasons Boston wants to keep him is to prevent the Heat from getting him... All season they were talking about trading him and letting him go and now all of a sudden they want to sign him for big money? Come on man... They want to keep him from the Heat... Its smart but if he is as smart as I think he is, then he would go to the Heat... I can't even imagine them playing with Ray on that team... Miami is one or two pieces away from being a 70 win team... If they got a decent big man along with nash or ray and the team was healthy, they could win 70... That probably won't happen though... It's a fun thought but I think Ray is going to Boston...

Brooklyn is trying to make some big moves... They sign gerald wallace and they are trying to get joe johnson too... that would be a pretty sweet lineup of deron, johnson, wallace, and kidd would go there as a backup... then they have brook lopez and kris humphries as big men... that's a great lineup... they won't beat the heat but they will be pretty fucking good...

This is a sweet free agency year though and whatever happens, its going to be really interesting... I love it!

I was just watching sportscenter at just saw that report with Nash and the Raptors. I can't believe it, what a joke. To take a 3yr $36million contract to play in your home country? Really, yesterday was Canada Day here but give me a friggin break.

Do these guys not have the drive to win a champoinship? Like c'mon you haven't already made enough money throughout your career. Is he paying that much child support? Like what am i missing here?

And yeah if he had a clue and took less money to go to Miami then they would have a great chance to win 70 games for sure and if they could get a quality big man, the GAME OVER. 70 for sure and a title would be all theirs.

Boston would be clueless to let Ray leave to go to Miami. They would have no chance to make it to the finals, Boston would be done.

I've never been a huge NJ/Brooklyn fan but they are making the moves in the right direction.

Next year should a be a great season and know its only a matter of time to see some of the deals happening.

Top Bottom