Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

First time cycle - and my naturally puffy nips question.

Syrupy

New member
Hey all, I'm new here so be gentle if I tend to break any rules.
Ill refrain from saying anything I think may jeopardize my post, so here goes.

I've always had naturally puffy nips, and as such it's always brought me down. I've considered surgery, but it's just so damn expensive from what I hear.
Being a gym nut I figured I'd try a cycle and hope that my chest grows enough to stretch them out a bit and maybe burn off some of the fat so they're not as noticeable.

So my question is,
I'm taking 300mg test and 175 deca/wk, (I'm on my second week and can't wait to get to that 4 week mark) What I'm wondering is if you guys think that a bigger chest will help make the puffyness less severe.

Thanks in advance.
 
the answer to your question is no. if you have medical ins. and the cause of the puffyness is gyno then go to your dr and tell him that it is painful and you will probably get the surgery done paid by your health ins.
 
no it wont make it less severe. it will make it worse if you actually infact have gyno... i had it, got surgery (paid 2000 in canada) and its the best thing ive ever done.. i had more than puffy nips so mine was more severe then yours but if you're taking sauce then 100% its not gonna get less severe, it will most likely get worse.
 
To clear things up though I know it's not gyno, as they never hurt, are never itchy or sore or sensitive, IMO they're either genetic on my part or it's fat deposits stored in my chest. I'm not sure if that changes things at all, I just wanted to clear it up, I've had puffy nips since I was a teen.
 
I just did an anti puberty 3 month gyno run and will never risk it again I'm currently running tbol/mast/primo... better to play it safe bro stick to non aromatising compounds

and noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bigger you get the bigger your nipples will look im currently also doing a huge cut to cut down some of my chest fat and running 700 mgs mast a week in hopes that it'll reduce the last bits left
 
Charomid I'm in Canada also, how long was your post surgery recovery, I've considered surgery but worried about time away from the gym.

C.K. Can you elaborate on what you mean about anti puberty gyno run? And why wouldn't you risk it?
 
I've had gyno since puberty what used to be a lump the size of a quarter is now like a pea and the puffiness is way down ummmm 3 months on letro is mental and physical hell

why wouldn't I risk gyno again? i'd rather risk aids to be perfectly honest what kinda question is that? lmao....
 
you don't need surgery run 2.5 mgs letro a day and .5 mgs dost for up to 2 months and see how that works for you pretty much everyone that has tried it will swear by it
 
I'm assuming that I should run those once I'm done with everything. After pct and such?

Also I thought you meant you wouldn't risk doing another post puberty gyno treatment.
 
you can run it right after cycle along with your pct and if i never risk gyno again ofcourse that means i'll never have to do another treatment
 
my post recovery was 2 weeks and i was back in the gym... the doctor said 3 weeks but i couldnt wait... and i had to wear the compression vest for 6 weeks. the surgery for me was painless because ive been through way worse surgery but everyone is different.
 
my post recovery was 2 weeks and i was back in the gym... the doctor said 3 weeks but i couldnt wait... and i had to wear the compression vest for 6 weeks. the surgery for me was painless because ive been through way worse surgery but everyone is different.
hahah almost exactly the same for me doc said wait 6 weeks I waited 4 I couldn't help it.
 
Thanks for all the info everyone. The thing that really makes me wonder is that every time I do chest, such as earlier today, they go down to flat and stay like that for a while, I figure since my chest is pumped, the muscle is making them stay normal, and suppresses the fat tissue that I have built up. Which is why I'm still on the fence about everything and have myself convinced that it's just fat tissue, any of you ever experience this?
 
tbh, if u can post a pic here of your chest in a relaxed position i will be able to tell if its gyno or if you shouldnt worry, i got pretty good at telling if ppl have it or not when i used to have it... in my head i was thinking, i wonder how many guys suffer from the same shit that i do.
 
Yeah I keep thinking that in my head too. It sucks.
And apparently I can't post links or anything as I'm new here, so just feel free to add the http:// at the begging of each link.
Actually if you use google chrome you don't need to add anything, just right click and click goto.

img856.imageshack.us/i/photo4r.jpg/

img829.imageshack.us/i/photo3nd.jpg/

img849.imageshack.us/i/photo2sb.jpg/

img508.imageshack.us/i/photo1il.jpg/
 
based on those pictures you have a little more than puffy nips... although probably very minimal, you do have some glandular tissue for sure underneath but not alot like i said... mine was wayyy worse but i think yours' noticeable because u are thinner. so based on my observation (purely speculation though, always go to the doc), you do have gyno
 
Thanks again everyone. C.K would it not be possible to run letro during cycle to prevent the production of estrogen as well as reduce whatever puffiness I already have?

If so I realize the gains would drop somewhat, but to what degree? I mean am I going to see significant losses in gains or is it minimal?
 
i'm running half a tab m/w/f and have no joint discomfort so try that out
 
Damn my nips are almost exactly like your probably a little worse but I wish you luck with getting your gyno cleared up its killin my confidence over here but working on saving up for the stack Needto recommended.
 
To be honest it runs in my family. My brother juiced about 15 years ago, and I asked him what it did to his nips, he told me that they were less obvious and stretched out somewhat from gaining size. I'm gonna try that route first and decide what, if anything, to do about my situation once the cycle is done.
 
To be honest it runs in my family. My brother juiced about 15 years ago, and I asked him what it did to his nips, he told me that they were less obvious and stretched out somewhat from gaining size. I'm gonna try that route first and decide what, if anything, to do about my situation once the cycle is done.

I was thinking the same my chest is an area that is kinda lacking and when my nips are tight/hard my chest looks great so I figured I'd drop some bodyfat first.
 
Won't hurt to try that's for sure.
I'll definitely keep you guys posted on my gains and any changes in the chest area.
 
tbh i decided "okay, now im gonna get my chest bigger and work it out to see if they'll diminish". i even dropped 25 pounds and still nothing! actually, working out your chest makes it worse because as your chest gets bigger and gets pushed out, the glands will also get pushed out and it will make it even more noticeable. the only thing that worked for me was surgery. well worth the 2000.
 
tbh i decided "okay, now im gonna get my chest bigger and work it out to see if they'll diminish". i even dropped 25 pounds and still nothing! actually, working out your chest makes it worse because as your chest gets bigger and gets pushed out, the glands will also get pushed out and it will make it even more noticeable. the only thing that worked for me was surgery. well worth the 2000.

i'm running half a tab m/w/f and have no joint discomfort so try that out
I would try this out before spending to 2grand for gyno surgery, besides the fact that its expensive you will not be working out for some time and you could lose gains and lifts will go down its a pain.
 
I would try this out before spending to 2grand for gyno surgery, besides the fact that its expensive you will not be working out for some time and you could lose gains and lifts will go down its a pain.

well seeing as i have tried it, i can speak from experience. the surgery was the only thing that worked
 
well seeing as i have tried it, i can speak from experience. the surgery was the only thing that worked
everyones body is different what didn't work for you is working for lartinos obviously so no reason why he should spend 2 grand and get an unneccesary surgery
 
Top Bottom