Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gains stop toward end of cycle?

here is an example of a cycle wulfgar helped me with. these sort of cycles produce ultimate results without wasting ur time and gear...

just an opinion but it works

this works well if you have done many cycles and you want your body to repond better

> Here is an example that you will thank me for later
>
> Days 1-23 Test E 150mg ED
> Days 1,2 Drol 200mg ed
> Days 3,4 Drol 150 mg ed
> Days 5-8 Drol 100 mg ed
> Days 9-24 Drol 50 mg ed
> Days 25,26 Drol 100 mg ed
> Days 27,28 Drol 150 mg ed
> Days 29,30 Drol 200 mg ED

i know it goes against everyting u hear but it works

here is an example of a cycle wulfgar helped me with. these sort of cycles produce ultimate results without wasting ur time and gear...

this works well if you have done many cycles and you want your body to repond better

>
> Days 1,2 Drol 200mg ed

I am curious, what kind of gains did you get from doing this cycle and how much did you keep afterwards? What type of PCT did you use? What exactly do you mean by "many cycles"? In other words what is considered "many". Either way that is a pretty hefty cycle at well over a gram of test alone per week even though it's only for 3 weeks.

>
> Days 1,2 Drol 200mg ed

Sure, it works. It's a LOT. You can put dosages along with a mixture of drugs into a hat, mix them up and pull it out and it'll work.

I think the most you'll get on google is the abstract, which doesn't explain that levels return to baseline by week 20.

ScienceDirect - Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology : Measurement of myostatin concentrations in human serum: Circulating concentrations in young and older men and effects of testosterone administration

You have to pay to get the full study:
I post from my phone so digging around isn't all that easy. I'll post the full report when I'm on my laptop

just read up on myostatin, great info Hayez.

does adding in extra compounds after week 10 not shift you back into gains pretty well??

like going from 500mg test, to 500mg test + 20mg beastdrol/day

or up the test from 500mg to 1000mg?

>
> Days 1,2 Drol 200mg ed

Curious as to why you would pin test e everyday?

Very intesting subject to be sure..

I am currantly doing a test only cycle, and i am on week 8. I am thinking at wk. 10 of droping to 150 a wk. for 6 wks. then back up to 500 a wk. + 500 wk of omni's....

I'll let you know how it all turns out...

Sure, it works. It's a LOT. You can put dosages along with a mixture of drugs into a hat, mix them up and pull it out and it'll work.

yea sure but this get u results... especially if you have many cycles under your belt and your rceptors are not as responsive if the once were

if you work pct, hcg intothis short cyle the results will be impressive.......

i have a bit more experience ant put my time and research into this to just but shit into a hat and inject them

chemica muscle enhancement it a great book and im sure anlyone can agree that if u keep doing the same thing over and over that u will never achieve the same results

yes but later in training and after u have done many cycles these short high dosage cycles seem to get your body to respoind like it did on your first two cycles...

thats all im sayin

Top Bottom