Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***HRT Update, 5 months so far. Pre-and post bloodwork results***

nothing. I wanted to see if there was any damage with the HRT added, and now I will be doing something about it. I was thinking Lipid Stable, dont want to go off and get lipitor, want to keep it natural.

keeping your meats extremely lean and eating real whole grains alone will help a lot.

For 5 months into HRT, those numbers look great. Your test levels are just about perfect for HRT and I wouldn't get that bent out of shape over cholesterol. Maybe increase your fiber intake and clean-up your diet a little bit and you should be fine.

Did you get your AST & ALT liver values checked?

Hepatic:
AST: 14, Ref. Range 9-44
AST: 27, Ref. Range 9-44
ALT: 31, Ref. Range 25-77
ALT: 40, Ref. Range 25-77

Values have been elevated but obviously well within normal ranges. Are AST and ALT the main values related to liver strain/damage due to matabolizing exogenous intakes?

Exactly you should be very Happy Dave that 100 a week is doing that for you

Yes i am very pleased bor. My goal was higher than average t levels but not out of range, while bloodwork for everything else is manageable and i think ive done that. I think i can say this is a long term permanent tool to improve quality of life with little to no risk.

Yep

all you got to do now is add supps to Amplify what you have done

Creatine and glutamine will do alot on top of what you have done

cycle the creatine for best results

Top Bottom