Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will people dislike you the moment they find out you are juicing?

specifically I am talking about natural bodybuilders and guys who don't want to do steroids...

will they dislike you and say comments behind your back when you are on the gear?

has anyone had issues with this?

I wouldnt say dislike you. People who train natural think that your cheating juicing up.
They may also get a bit jealous cause how quick you get bigger but thats what i love and the pump you get of it.
I aint got a problem with taking it or not and dont judge people. its just different people have different views.

Everyone hated me long before I was on juice

~EZ

Everyone hated me long before I was on juice

~EZ

happens when you dedicate yourself and still look better than most gym rats naturally without juice... then it gets a whole lot better when on the juice I should imagine.

Be selective about who you include in your life.

who cares! i would much rather someone hating me cause their jealous because they cant train as hard, heavy, and intelligent as me than hating me cause im a dick and just ripped them off or somethin cold like that. that NAS song hate me now is running through my head! lol! thanks for today's motivation!!

most people find it hard to believe I cycle. Due to my good nature and I don't get the normal sides such as acne or any of that stuff. I also don't take high doses so that could help also.

i was always pretty social, but since i dedicated myself to my diet and AAS a year ago i have cut loose about 90 percent of the people i hang out with or network with. its just too time consuming

happens when you dedicate yourself and still look better than most gym rats naturally without juice... then it gets a whole lot better when on the juice I should imagine.

Be selective about who you include in your life.

Ha, I was just kidding bro

I got blamed for being "on" from age 21 to 28 when I was competing at several sports, couple at national level and it was all natural, I put a lot of hard work, many hours, and gave up a lot of sacrfices when I was younger, the partying etc and what not and then some lazy slob friend of mine accuses me of being on because there's no way you can do that without juice. It pisses me off because whether I'm on or not. it is no substitute for dedication, talent, and time. needless to say I cut a lot of these idiots out of my life. My true friends know what it takes to get to that level and respect it whether I'm on or not and I never actually touched anything until age 31

Top Bottom