Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to a cycle on orals only if you are not an alcohol drinker?

I have never been much of an alcohol drinker - I've gone up to periods of 1 year without alcohol several times and never really drank alcohol when I was younger either.

Does this give me the green light to go the oral way instead of the injection way?
and whats a safe oral I can use most of the year for lean muscle and strength gains with few side effects?

Most of the year? Age, height, weight, bf% an years of training? Maybe post up some of ur lifts while ur at it

Most of the year? Age, height, weight, bf% an years of training? Maybe post up some of ur lifts while ur at it

27 years, 5'9, 188lbs, 3-4 years of training, BF 7-8%

Deadlift 3x420lbs
Bench 2x320lbs
Squat 3x410lbs
Pullups 15x with 25lbs around waist

My power to weight ratio is very good imo and I have not been drunk for the last 3 years - must of been drunk 3x in my lifetime so my liver and kidneys should be in good condition.

I have competed in 2 bodybuilding shows naturally and intend to stay natural
for my next 2 shows, however, if I want to compete in the A league bodybuilding shows
I need to crank up my weight to over 200lbs on stage with low BF%

I don't want to do injections as I don't want leakages, scarring, outside infections and everything that comes along with doing that. There must be a good oral with few side effects and good gains I can use?

27 years, 5'9, 188lbs, 3-4 years of training, BF 7-8%

Deadlift 3x420lbs
Bench 2x320lbs
Squat 3x410lbs
Pullups 15x with 25lbs around waist

My power to weight ratio is very good imo and I have not been drunk for the last 3 years - must of been drunk 3x in my lifetime so my liver and kidneys should be in good condition.

I have competed in 2 bodybuilding shows naturally and intend to stay natural
for my next 2 shows, however, if I want to compete in the A league bodybuilding shows
I need to crank up my weight to over 200lbs on stage with low BF%

I don't want to do injections as I don't want leakages, scarring, outside infections and everything that comes along with doing that. There must be a good oral with few side effects and good gains I can use?

ok IF you inject properly that doesnt happen... besides maybe some scarrinng depending on how much you pin in the same spot...

ok IF you inject properly that doesnt happen... besides maybe some scarrinng depending on how much you pin in the same spot...

I have just watched Greg Valentino (worlds largest biceps.. mostly full of synthol)
sort of traumatised after watching it..

but anyway do you get someone to inject for you? or can you inject on your own with perfect precision?

I have just watched Greg Valentino (worlds largest biceps.. mostly full of synthol)
sort of traumatised after watching it..

but anyway do you get someone to inject for you? or can you inject on your own with perfect precision?

yea NEVER touch synthol, that was his own dumb doing and not sanitary at all.

i inject myself and have never had a problem. keep everything sealed and clean. alcohol swabs etc. make sure you get all the air out and aspirate once in to make sure your not in a vein or anything. i always like to pin right after a shower personally.

Ya synthol is gross, an that guys a idiot... Synthol is all show n no go, I want to push 4 plates not look like a can.

If ur unfimilur with injectables then I'd say ur not ready for orals either... Research everything learn all u can, I wouldn't touch orals for more than 6 weeks at a time and honestly I don't even mess with orals at all anymore not worth the risk to me, but I'm a bit older an I stay on.

i have had unlimited experience with orals,If you want to do a Dbol cycle then go for it ,keep dosages low 10mg later 20mg use only on training days,this gives the liver a break I train Mon-thurs so those days i use,i am off fri ,sat,sun.
Since steroids increase the synthesis of protein its important to get 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight, Take a Liver protector ,Milk Thistle, Need2's liver,or liv52,Orbit even carries them,add ALA and last of all i cannot stress this enought DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

Last but not least have all of this in your hands before even starting that includes PCT!

RADAR

Top Bottom