Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama, not concerned with the day-to-day "gyrations" of the stock market?

Raptorex

Does he realize gyration assumes an upward movement, the market has lost 33% since he came into office...talk about talking bullshit. WTF, someone save us PLEASE!!!

Does he realize gyration assumes an upward movement, the market has lost 33% since he came into office...talk about talking bullshit. WTF, someone save us PLEASE!!!

What happened to the "Obama is gpoing to save the economy in the first 100 days"

When the leader of the USA says, we are in for worsening and it will be tough for a long time, ya think the people aren't gonna say "OH SHIT!" All my clients are holding tight to see what is going to happen.

What happened to the "Obama is gpoing to save the economy in the first 100 days"

When the leader of the USA says, we are in for worsening and it will be tough for a long time, ya think the people aren't gonna say "OH SHIT!" All my clients are holding tight to see what is going to happen.

Your lucky your clients have money - I figure, given all the handouts he is proposing - your quality of life is better if you don't work at all.

This blows.

OF COURSE barry is not concerned! he has the next four years' salary lined up and then a lifetime pension after he gets voted out of office.

he's right in a sense though. you have to analyze things over the long term. of course though, when it's your money it's much easier to have an emotional response to things.

the market is extremely volatile. you're going to drive yourself nuts everyday without focusing on the bigger picture...which is that recovery is still a ways away

gy⋅ra⋅tion   /dʒaɪˈreɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jahy-rey-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun the act of gyrating; circular or spiral motion; revolution; rotation; whirling.

by the way he didn't fuck up, where in the fuck did you get that gyrations are just upwards.. -sigh-

damnit MM. it hurts me to have to do this.

Whingers!

It took Bush 8 years to screw everything up, if those who voted for Obama thought he could repair this damage, the worst in more than 60 years, in 100 days, they are fools.

Top Bottom