Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best type of Ephedrine for weight loss?

jill8beans2

What is the best type of Ephedra/Ephedrine for weight loss? There are lots of "brand" names that say with or without guaifenesin. Some say they use the Ephedra leaf, others say they use Ephedrine HCL. What is better?

I used to use some stuff I could get at Kroger, but in August of 2006 someone decided that wasn't good for me, even though it was. I would take 1 pill before I went to bed at night and would wake up at 5:30am ready to exercise. It was great! Can someone recommend which type I should order, and or the distributor?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
just regular ephedrine is the real one. it works 10 times better than the others and its easy to get. the arab gas stations where i live sell it but you have to ask for it. its also easy to find online.

Do you know what the brand name is? There are lots of Ephedrine's out there - none of them go by regular Ephedrine.

I know gas stations sell a lot of caffeine pills and other types of crazy stuff, but I don't know that I want to walk into one and say "hey - can I get some regular ephedrine." Seems kind of weird.

Thank you for any help.

ephedrine was banned in the us a while ago. so if you see it in store its fake. you have to search the net. try some online pharmacies

I would say Phenylpropanolamine or norephedrine if you can find it.

ephedrine was banned in the us a while ago. so if you see it in store its fake. you have to search the net. try some online pharmacies

Actually they did remove it from stores for about 3 years but its now starting to find its way back in. They have dropped the amount from 25 mg to 12.5 but its real. At least were I live.

Ephedra was totally banned but Ephedrine is still available at most pharmacies(used for bronchial asthma). You just have to show you ID and can't buy a lot at one time (i heard people use it to make meth or something like that). Primatene is a popular one. 12.5mg - if you need 25mg, just take 2.

Ephedra was totally banned but Ephedrine is still available at most pharmacies(used for bronchial asthma). You just have to show you ID and can't buy a lot at one time (i heard people use it to make meth or something like that). Primatene is a popular one. 12.5mg - if you need 25mg, just take 2.

You must be mistaken. Because they got it here

diet labs, ephedren, epderen, ephederine, ephedra, ma huang, ephedra leaves, leaves and stems epedra
I been telling a few people about this and most of enjoyed it... Pm me for a discount.

no kidding. sorry for my ignorance on the subject.

Top Bottom