Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the best AAS for faster healing after surgery

matew capcom

Good day all,

I had a quadricep tendon surgery and recovery is taking longer because I have diabetes so that slows down the healing process, I need help on this guys and if I have to do this on my own I will, AAS are probably the most effective product for recovery processes on muscle and also from injuries so I need to know which one could help me on healing, recovery and pain, somebody told me either Deca or HGH, but I need opinions from you, the real users, thank you.

Good day all,

I had a quadricep tendon surgery and recovery is taking longer because I have diabetes so that slows down the healing process, I need help on this guys and if I have to do this on my own I will, AAS are probably the most effective product for recovery processes on muscle and also from injuries so I need to know which one could help me on healing, recovery and pain, somebody told me either Deca or HGH, but I need opinions from you, the real users, thank you.
Im not as near qualified as some of the older evo brothers,but i would go with deca,or npp.And on top of that i would go with hgh.For the deca,i would go 300mg,twice a week for 12 to 16 weeks. For the npp,i would go 100mg eod. for 8 to 12 weeks. You should use aromasen at 10mg eod ,because nandrolones are very wet compounds. As for the hgh ,i would wait and see what the other brothers have to say about dosage. I have never used hgh.Good luck brother!

Im not as near qualified as some of the older evo brothers,but i would go with deca,or npp.And on top of that i would go with hgh.For the deca,i would go 300mg,twice a week for 12 to 16 weeks. For the npp,i would go 100mg eod. for 8 to 12 weeks. You should use aromasen at 10mg eod ,because nandrolones are very wet compounds. As for the hgh ,i would wait and see what the other brothers have to say about dosage. I have never used hgh.Good luck brother!
Almost forgot, you obviously have to run test with this cycle, i would go with test c,or test e ,at 250mg twice a week. Now if you choose to go with npp,i would use test p,at 100mg eod !

If you can find real HGH and can afford it I would say go with that. Mk-677 is close to HGH and much easier to get real stuff. Bc it's a research chemical its legal. SARMS1.com also has SARM's to help you heal faster. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steroids DO NOT heal injuries!! in fact i would argue they will make your injuries worse because you will be stronger and cause small injuries to get worse! steroids instead help you recover faster from your workouts, but that is very different than healing.

keep in mind all these major injuries we see in sports are actually caused by PED's. players get so strong and fast that they blow out ligaments and tendons, a lot of times not even from contact. just stepping the wrong way or turning another direction.

HGH will heal injuries. but HGH is impossible to find legit unless you get a script.
as yock mentioned above your best bet for healing is going to be getting nutrobal-MK677, but you need to make sure you buy the legit stuff.. most nutrobal out there is underdosed. sarms1 sells REAL NUTROBAL

Steroids increase MUSCLE protein synthesis. They do very little for joint/ligament recovery.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

A great addition to the above stack would be nutrobal as @stevesmi suggested

Steroids will do nothing for healing. HGH would make a big difference but you would have to be prepared to spend tens of thousands of dollars on real pharmacy HGH.

Top Bottom