Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms

I read them both , very well written. I understand what each do but not how they differ. Seems they both do almost the same thing. How do they differ. Why choose one over the other.

Depends on results required...id add lgd to bulking cycles and mk to a triple stack cuttibg...but also mk should be in every pct works wonders

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Depends on results required...id add lgd to bulking cycles and mk to a triple stack cuttibg...but also mk should be in every pct works wonders

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

They both shut you down (slightly) ?
They both promote muscle and bone growth
They both mimic anabolic effects ( work in a different way )

What are a few differences ?

PERFECT!!!! Thank You

lgd is going to put on more size but will be a bit more suppressive... not too much but a bit more... mk has more healing properties to it... both prevent muscle wastage... lgd is just a bit stronger but they are similar... as rick said... lgd is just the bigger brother... while sides are minimum anyway, lgd just has a bit more... they are very closely related... you can't go wrong with either... mk is much better for pct usage as lgd would not be recommended... they just have small differences on how to be utilized...

Top Bottom