Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you tell me

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
first things first.
25 y/o
208 lbs
10-12%bf
ran test p and winny before
Diet is keyed in

Looking to run 2 compounds. Test n something else: masteron, tren, anavar

I am gyno prone and I can't get my hands on caber at the moment so tren may be out the question.

looking to run a 10 weeker have my gains stay as lean as possible and harden up. hopefully when all is said and done 215-218 8% bf.

Have adex, nolva, clomid, HCG on hand.

Interested in what will give me the best bang for my buck n help me get to my goal

First thing trash the nolva. It's not worth using for anything. As far as a cycle goes I'd run a 12 week cycle with test e, katana kicker, and winny finisher. Katana and winny are a lot cheaper then var and of course test is dirt cheap.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I can get my hands on some sponsor prami. still need to look into it cuz I don't want to run tren n have a flare up n have it be useless

I have run both katanadrol and winny before. Didnt even think that route. I like it

The nolva I have a prescription for so it's always on hand

test prop, mast prop and anavar would be a great cycle for what you are wanting... aromasin on cycle will be great for you... fuck, im running aromasin ED on my cycle and eating at a deficit and have still put on over 10 lbs and my body fat is down and i have never been this shredded in my life...

Dylan laid out a great 3 compound cycle. Anavar is pretty mild on the liver and min sides. Weight gains from it can be maintained and are good clean gains. Its great for cutting fat while adding lean mass in a cycle as well as strength gains. Good part about anavar for your future reference is it has a low impact on HPTA thus meaning at a low dose will not completely shut you down....and i think its been said but anavar also dose not aromatize. But as far as being superior to Tren that depends on who you ask and what kind of cycles they run for the goals they want to archive.

is anavar superior to tren?

IMO no. Tren is the king of aas, BUT its one of the harshest aas on ur system. Others will say they hate it. It has crazy sides and still a lot is not known what it may do long term. I have had trouble sleeping, get emotional to where I just ball watching tv, sweat profusely, lose cardiovascular fitness, lose appetite just to name a few.

Anavar is probably one of the easiest on ur system and causes gradual growth. I really havent noticed any real sides.than mwybe slightly elevated bp. So dependent on u and ur goals and tolerance for sides either could be considered superior.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

I like his layout just not a huge fan of winny. it killed my joints last time and I really didnt see much of a difference from throwing it in and running just test. What if i substituted mast for it?

Im really interested in running tren. Are the sides worth the outcome?

I like his layout just not a huge fan of winny. it killed my joints last time and I really didnt see much of a difference from throwing it in and running just test. What if i substituted mast for it?

Im really interested in running tren. Are the sides worth the outcome?

Dylan's layout didnt have winny..it was test prop, mast prop and anavar.

Only you can decide if the sides were worth the outcome, after you've run it of course.... I'm on tren right now and its not what I was expecting at all, I'm hungry as hell, horny as fk, no sweating, no aggression, so the side effects are very mild FOR ME however these things can effect different people in very different ways, the only way to know how it'll effect you is to give it a go....

Top Bottom