Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is watching sons of anarchy? ****spoilers*****

nope pretty sure, you just have a crush on Jax hes a terrible president

He makes my no no parts tingle no lie but he made some big moves tonight if you think he's terrible prez you are dead wrong.

Anyone else notice the title of tonight's episode... to thine own self be true ....Act 1, Scene 3,

Tara is in some shit now...Otto didn't give a fuck about the club or what happens to it, he was just playing his own game with nothing to lose. There goes her dream job in Oregon!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

lawyer will get tara off. Q is more: when Tara wants to move, will there a big fat with Jax to leave the club and moe with her?

So many side stories Kurt's got going on: Juice (who clearly is gonna die after outting clay), Tigg and Pope, VP siding with Clay, Nero/Gemma, Rico case, Otto, etc.

man, even sopranos never had so much going on. It was just one story after another - that's why I love this show. The story keeps getting more and more interesting as it progresses.

So many side stories Kurt's got going on: Juice (who clearly is gonna die after outting clay), Tigg and Pope, VP siding with Clay, Nero/Gemma, Rico case, Otto, etc.

man, even sopranos never had so much going on. It was just one story after another - that's why I love this show. The story keeps getting more and more interesting as it progresses.

Agreed...I love the complexity.

he made some big moves tonight if you think he's terrible prez you are dead wrong.

Anyone else notice the title of tonight's episode... to thine own self be true ....Act 1, Scene 3,

Jax handled things brilliantly; found a way to get the Sons out of the coke and gun biz, still make money (the 'finder's fee'), and keep the cartel/CIA happy. Those moves also mean he doesn't need Clay alive anymore :evil:

Jax handled things brilliantly; found a way to get the Sons out of the coke and gun biz, still make money (the 'finder's fee'), and keep the cartel/CIA happy. Those moves also mean he doesn't need Clay alive anymore :evil:

Until tonight's episode. :)

Everything is fucked again...

I hate jax. Hee sounds like a bitch when he screams.

Team clay all the way

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom