Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spent too much for Christmas already....what did everyone buy for their SO?

I'm not fully sure what to get him yet but at the very least he's getting a new touchscreen car stereo, his bday is also in December so I get him multiple gifts, so far I got him a blu-ray of one of his gayest favorite movies (mama mia :worried:) the extended LOTR trilogy (who watches 15 damn discs!?!?!) a new phone and a fish finder

Burberry Scarf....Emerald ring from Colombia and a Michael Kors diaper bag....fuck me running...not to mention the kids presents.....fuck im broke!!!! What did you guys buy for the SO?
Colombian emeralds are GORGEOUS, well done sir!

I got my SO 9.5" of prime peenar
Pics of gift wrapped present!

I'm not fully sure what to get him yet but at the very least he's getting a new touchscreen car stereo, his bday is also in December so I get him multiple gifts, so far I got him a blu-ray of one of his gayest favorite movies (mama mia :worried:) the extended LOTR trilogy (who watches 15 damn discs!?!?!) a new phone and a fish finder

Colombian emeralds are GORGEOUS, well done sir!

Pics of gift wrapped present!

I like the touch screen and the fish finder the mama Mia is kinda gay but good job

I'm moving nan in.

She buys fishing gear, shit for my truck, and takes dry anal?

We can work on the eyebrows..

A bunch of Sleeping Beauty stuff, some legos, and some cool coloring stuff for my kiddo.

For my S.O.: I got some of that Burt's Bees stuff when I was in the checkout line the other day.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom