Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you doing tonight?

Thanks now Im hard, here goes round three for this evenings self exploration:evil:

Our laws here suck and the people who work at the beer store and lcbo stores are unionized and apparently the government doesnt want to take them on and change things. Its just a provincial thing and we just suffer through it and pay too much for beer. I can get a case of coors in quebec for 26 bucks,here its 40

I used to train muay thai...haven't done it in a couple years. It was so much better then anger management classes. ;)

A new Costco just opened about 5 mins from my house and the liquor store is amazing. It's been so long since they were provincial out here, I forgot all about that!

I used to train muay thai...haven't done it in a couple years. It was so much better then anger management classes. ;)

A new Costco just opened about 5 mins from my house and the liquor store is amazing. It's been so long since they were provincial out here, I forgot all about that!

videos of you fighting? hahaha im teasing.

Im sitting alone in the man cave,no giggling going on around here, you should get out on a date so you dont have to hang out when your boy is on his :p

videos of you fighting? hahaha im teasing.

Im sitting alone in the man cave,no giggling going on around here, you should get out on a date so you dont have to hang out when your boy is on his :p

I know...it's just finding someone. I've been out of the game for awhile.

UFC tomorrow....GSP is back!!

Top Bottom