Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle of sus and prop

shibly

Hey guys i'll start a 10 week cycle of sus and prop next week. I'm 83kg 5'9 do workout 5 days a week. So i was wondering if i need to do any PCT,if so what should I go for..... Cheers

Hey guys i'll start a 10 week cycle of sus and prop next week. I'm 83kg 5'9 do workout 5 days a week. So i was wondering if i need to do any PCT,if so what should I go for..... Cheers

We need age, cycle history, bf% and goals of cycle and training history before anyone can really help

I am 27 yrs old height-5'9 weight-83kg bf% not sure may be 16 to 18.. I have been training for almost a year gained 4kg. i had one cycle of test enanthate of 10ml for 10 weeks last december,never had pct....

I'm sorry to say it bro but you don't sound ready to be hitting the juice. You only have one year of training under your belt. You need to work on your diet and training some more bro

I'm sorry to say it bro but you don't sound ready to be hitting the juice. You only have one year of training under your belt. You need to work on your diet and training some more bro

its his fucking body you self righteous idiot help the guy out and tell him what to use for his PCT

he is going to do it regardless of your bullshit opinion HELP HIM TO DO IT AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.

its his fucking body you self righteous idiot help the guy out and tell him what to use for his PCT

he is going to do it regardless of your bullshit opinion HELP HIM TO DO IT AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.

The safest way for him in his case is to not run a cycle at all. And why can't you help him out instead of being a jurk and proving no help at all

@seattleborn thanks for your concern buddy i really appreciate, but i am lifting heavy 80kg dumbbell flat bench,64kg military dumbbell press 100kg deadlift, squats 120kg and 460kg leg press and as i am in bulking process i am eating a lot. So already bought the stuff ill start next week, it will be a 8 week cycle of prop and sus

i would love to help and would do so in a heartbeat if i had the knowledge i too am in his position young and ready to get on the juice regardless of peoples opinion but no one will fucking help me. regardless i am going to do it and you cunts arent even giving me the answers i seek just lecturing me and telling me im to fucking young and not being helpful at all people like youself shouldnt even be on this forum

Sus and prop makes no sence. Phenny is like the same thing. Do u need a pct?!

Sigh..,.

Yes

What is up with some of the ppl lately.. fuck. Don't be a bitch he gave good advice ..
And you need pct for any steroid!

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom