Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the sexiest accent in English?

I love Australian accents, but I'm not the best judge, I have a strange accent, most people cant pinpoint where it's from, hell I cant either, it's not Spanish, it's a bit of everything since I've lived in a bunch of places (CA, CT, NJ, FL, CR)

Maybe SD can chime in as to what I sound like.... but I was laughing too much xD

Yep we do have sexy accents us Aussies.

I dated this kid from South Africa in college. His accent made me swoon. It was impossible to stay mad at him. Omg.

I also dated this kid once who was born in NYC but had lived down here most of his life. So it wasn't a hardcore NYC accent, just like certain words. I loved that, but I don't know if I like that from everybody or if I liked it from him bc he was gorgeous. Lol

I also dated this kid once who was born in NYC but had lived down here most of his life. So it wasn't a hardcore NYC accent, just like certain words. I loved that, but I don't know if I like that from everybody or if I liked it from him bc he was gorgeous. Lol

Yeah.

I'm not a big fan of Australian accents, or Southern accents.

Top Bottom