Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a Christmas Day of sorts

Hell no - way to big of a pussy for that. I have trouble sleeping just feeling guilty for all the times I fucked your wife in teh ass - lolzzz

You should in noway feel guilty for ass fucking my wife, none of her colored BF's do.

GTFO my thread and I won't worry bout you or your punk ass, and no I'm not jelly at all I just wonder if your really know why you're and ombudsman? Answer me that and I'll drop it, cause I would like to tell you if you don't know already.

I was nominated, a little poll was held, and I got it. Unless theres some sort of behind the scenes bullshit that happened that youre going to tell me. Is that what youre just dying to tell me bro?

But once again, why do you give a shit? Plenty of staff on here past and present are staff because of many varied reasons, none of which should concern you. Only a jelly would bring any of this up really

Thanks - perhaps I will sleep better tonight.

Good and besides I don't feel guilty about having 3ways with your wife and your mom. But you really need to get mom some better denture cream bro, tired of pulling her teeth out with my cack head after I blow in her throat.

Hey Beezy, I got a cousin who was 1st infantry marines, I asked him about the force recon... Basically this was his exact response..
"when the president wants something done that's achievable and quiet, then he calls the seals."
"when there's some chaotic shit going down and he needs something done that might not be achievable and not worried about keeping quiet then he send force recon".
He also said that the big difference is that when a force recon team is sent out, everyone involved knows that there is a good chance if not guarantee that they ain't comin back!

I was nominated, a little poll was held, and I got it. Unless theres some sort of behind the scenes bullshit that happened that youre going to tell me. Is that what youre just dying to tell me bro?

But once again, why do you give a shit? Plenty of staff on here past and present are staff because of many varied reasons, none of which should concern you. Only a jelly would bring any of this up really

You know what bro, you're exactly right, so let's please just leave this alone. I like you and I know you love me so lets kiss and make up close your eyes and pucker up (no hetro)

You know what bro, you're exactly right, so let's please just leave this alone. I like you and I know you love me so lets kiss and make up close your eyes and pucker up (no hetro)

cock meat sammiches for all

Good and besides I don't feel guilty about having 3ways with your wife and your mom. But you really need to get mom some better denture cream bro, tired of pulling her teeth out with my cack head after I blow in her throat.

Dude - my mom is 83 and gave birth to 13 kids. Kudos to you if you can pull that off.

Hey Beezy, I got a cousin who was 1st infantry marines, I asked him about the force recon... Basically this was his exact response..
"when the president wants something done that's achievable and quiet, then he calls the seals."
"when there's some chaotic shit going down and he needs something done that might not be achievable and not worried about keeping quiet then he send force recon".
He also said that the big difference is that when a force recon team is sent out, everyone involved knows that there is a good chance if not guarantee that they ain't comin back!

I appreciate you doing some real research bro, ask your cousin what kinda man it takes to be Force Recon bro. The Seals are America's darlings, Recon Marines are the God Damn sword of almighty God. My father was Recon and he always said Recon marines have a yearning desire to meet God face to face. Recon Marines don't yell and scream, they die as they kill in silence my brutha. So one day when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear evil, because I'll be the baddest mutha fucka in the valley.

Top Bottom