Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your most sexually embarassing moments !!

its not like she dropped half a gallon of diarhhoea all over my sofa! its leather anyway, cleaned up a treat.
i would rather that than go to bed with vomit encrusted in my pubic hair and over my cock and balls.

Id take dried vomit over a shit covered dick AND sofa anyday.

Id take dried vomit over a shit covered dick AND sofa anyday.

lol...people need to get away from the idea that i pulled out and she started gushing shit like a hose all over the place. that is not how it happened. i pulled out and a tiny little turd followed.

lol...people need to get away from the idea that i pulled out and she started gushing shit like a hose all over the place. that is not how it happened. i pulled out and a tiny little turd followed.

Apparently people prefer my vomit covered dick to your shitty dick.
Go figure.

turd/log same difference. either way it didnt make much of a mess. just cleaned the cover of the cushion with soapy water and took it to the dry cleaners.

You should have made your disgusting whore of a girlfriend clean it up.

You should have made your disgusting whore of a girlfriend clean it up.

excuse me? she was hardly my girlfriend, just a girl i had been seeing for a few weeks and started sleeping with. calling her a "disgusting whore" is a bit extreme. for being such a nasty little potty mouth im comin to your house to shit on your sofa.

this was meant to be a light hearted thread, and as per usual, some one has to ruin it by throwing insults around. why are you so angry? is it because you dont actually have any sexual moments to share? its ok bro, it will happen one day. but not if you keep being so rude.

Top Bottom