Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your all kidding yourselves if you think someone's sexual past doesn't matter!!!

There is something to be said about experience though ;)

The younger ones may look more attractive to me, but the more mature ones know what they're doing ! :p

supernav said:
>but the more mature ones know what they're doing

Make sure you use a condom then.

Scary thing is, if a chick has a "wild" past, there's a MUCH higher chance of getting a nice gift from her of syphillis or herpes.

And once you get it...you're fucked for life. Not something you want to take chances with. I only date a few choice women, but i do bang them a lot, instead of just banging a lot of women once or twice. Too risky.

-= nav =-

Ok Zackary :)

Heard the new album yet? ''Stoned and drunk'' is a cool track..

jwill3:16 said:
what if you are in to that...i'm not but there is sick freaks that enjoy that shit.

Well I don't know to many guys that would accept their girlfriend if she was in a gang bang or admitted she got pissed on except maybe Spongebob or Mattheskywalker. I think these guys would love it if they found out their girl was into freaky shit like that LOL but not me.:D

And plus, don't forget the "Rule of 3's" like they said in American Pie 2.

Take the number of girls a guy has said he slept with and divide it by 3, and that's the real number.

Take the number of guys a girl has said she slept with and multiply it by 3 and that's the real number.

Damn girls sluttin' around and shit.

I agree w/Kayne as well.

My husband was a TOTAL MANWHORE ALL HIS LIFE BEFORE HE MET ME. The name his frat brothers gave him was "snake" because they all knew that if he was left alone in a room with any of their girlfriends THERE WAS NO DOUBT - HE WOULD TRY TO RAIL THEM. LOL

I was with him for 13 years and I have ZERO REASON to think he cheated on me.

I could care less how many women a guy was with before me or even how he treated those women. All I care about is how he treats me here and now.

simply doesn't matter, except mainly to the young and insecure. And it really is about insecurity. That some guy will have been biger, better, who knows. And of course insecurity leads to jeolousy

When you ask them...I love it when they count....

15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, you, 22, 23...

lol

B True

When I was younger, I used to get pissed off about this. Now, I don't really give a shit, since I have some stories too, one of which ran off a recent girlfriend.

The one thing I do worry about is the VD problem. Damn gift that keeps on giving.

In my opinion, wich matters little, I would rather have spent my entire sexual life with my wife and hers with me rather than thinking I needed to sleep with as many women as possible to fulfill my obligation as a man.

It still bothers me if she says something about an old boyfriend that I know she has had relations with, so much so that we have talked about it and she does not bring it up...

I love her with all my heart and the idea of her with anyone else tears me up..

Top Bottom