Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you fuck a hot shemale?

Would you have sex with a shemale?

• Yes

Votes: 149 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 217 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.
Here in Brazil (an d basically here in Sao Paulo and also in Rio De Janeiro) there are lots of freaky gorgeous shemales, and i fucked some of them. They are much more feminine that most of girls some of you have already done. Big,firm, round ,thight asses...
So Goooooooooood.

Vítor Rage said:
YES.
Here in Brazil (an d basically here in Sao Paulo and also in Rio De Janeiro) there are lots of freaky gorgeous shemales, and i fucked some of them. They are much more feminine that most of girls some of you have already done. Big,firm, round ,thight asses...
So Goooooooooood.

oooooooooooooooohyeah crazy latinos

Vítor Rage said:
YES.
So Goooooooooood.

I believe you!!!!! Brazilian shemale goddess Camilla De Castro is much better than for example celebs like Jennifer Aniston, Britney "I need makeup" Spears etc.

YES I WOULD FUCK A SHEMALE!!!

If it's REALLY hot, why not? However Most of them look like a failed pie, but I would take an interesting specimen like Camille de Castro anytime over britney spears.

I respect that some dudes would disagree, but I think that we shouldn't tell others what to do and not to do otherwise, if we give up our right of freedom of choice, we might as well join the al-quaida network and fight for a worldwide taliban regime. I don't care wheather this thread was started to serve as gay bait yes or no, the reality is that world is not black or wide but that there are many colours in between if you can see them....

WHat do you think of this one???

438.jpe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom