Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wierd Things Your Penis Does

Frshman year i got really drunk (no Suprise ) and had a major problem trying to take a piss with a boner since the lean method wasn't wroking since I couldn't really stand. So I opened up my window and started to take a piss, during my piss I hear somebody yell "what the fuck" "uh thats disgusting". I guess I enede up pissing on a group of people, but I was so drunk I finished and went back to sleep. You can hit a lot of people on the eleventh floor.:D

Lord_Suston said:
Frshman year i got really drunk (no Suprise ) and had a major problem trying to take a piss with a boner since the lean method wasn't wroking since I couldn't really stand. So I opened up my window and started to take a piss, during my piss I hear somebody yell "what the fuck" "uh thats disgusting". I guess I enede up pissing on a group of people, but I was so drunk I finished and went back to sleep. You can hit a lot of people on the eleventh floor.:D

Aaaaahhhhh yes, the Golden Shower.

I often find that I have grown a woody in the middle of the night...pretty weird. Makes it hard to sleep too.

Last edited:
viper piss always happens after masturbation.

lets see, hmm. when you get scared or cold your penis shrinks into an acorn.

Wait until you have a daughter. When my two daughters were first learning how to use the toilet, I walked past the bathroom one day and one of them was standing in front of the toilet and was so proud. She was standing there with piss all around her feet(actually...piss was everywhere too) and said..."Look daddy, I'm peeing just like you!>!" Needless to say, I had to start closing the door when I was in the bathroom.

Lets not forget the occasional "Fire Burning piss" due to getting some soap in Little Ricky's Eye when showering.
Not related to the pissing razors STD concern....

"Little Ricky's Eye" - ROFL....

I remember when I was twelve I tried masturbating with soap in the shower....holy shit did that burn like a mother....

Top Bottom