Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do women try and play us men..?

M1KAI

Bro's,
Since i have been on the hunt for new ass over the last couple of months i have found that most women wanna play us men for fools just cos they have a pussy they think they can walk all over us.

Why have i come to this conculsion..?

Ok i have seen 3 women over the last 5 weeks i will tell you about them.

Number 1.
Quite a cute one nice body nice face blonde though but things went like this:

First i saw her out and was chattin to her not much came of it only got her number and no kiss bad form on my part.

Anyway she text'd me and asked me out that following weekend now we went out but she said she had to meet some bloke's as her friend was seeing one of them she said she would try and lose them as fast as she could because she wanted to see me. ok i said gimme a text as soon as you lose them.

Anyway i bumped into her about 30 mins later in a bar and she said she was gonna lose them in 10 mins and will call me so i tell her where im gonna be and left it there.
Anyway i get no call and text from her dispite sending her a text

As i was leaving the club to get a cab guess who i saw with her friend and 2 bloke's

She phoned in the morning and said she was sick and had to go home early i found out this guy was going out with her and had been for the last 4 month's

I told her i saw her and she was a ho BUSTED number 1

Girl number 2
Nice and blonde with nice bod and nice face again (these blondes eh..!)

Anyway she approached me in a club and said to my face i want to fuck you

I went back to her's and was eating her out and the door goes she says shit i say what she says its my bloke so i throw my kitt back on and she does to we go out to meet him he asked what im doing there she says she just got some pills off me and was sorting out the cash for me ok he said and that was that.

(I did not have any pills and dont sell them)

Number 2 BUSTED but got away with it very nice blag though.

Number 3:
Blonde again nice big jugs but a ok face

Anyway i can t be fucked to go into that one but she was seein a number of blokes as well.

So why do you women think its fun to play us blokes and get you free drinks all night it takes the piss Comments please..!

I could be looking in the wrong place but where do you go to meet nice chick's...?

I don't know bloke,bitches are bitches,never trust em,only fuck em.

Why I am glad you asked follow the next few rulz:

Never care (if you do now you'll eventually STOP)
Us then (thier place and so on)
ask them for money whenever possible.
walk all over them
never call
when the bitch calls never never never sound exited
always be the one to finish and hag up the phone... by saying "I got to go now"

In life if you have something that would take you a second tought to walk away from get rid of it... by all means make sure to tell the fuck buddy of the night " I will and have walked away from anything without a second tought"

And if you really want to fuck with her head--- the first time that you have the obtion of fucking her take off your clothing show her you 8 pack rock hard abs and 9 inch dick ( note to pull this of get plastic surgon to give 9 in dick and cycle on a lean mass cycle of high androgens) suddenly put your clothes back on and tell her you forgot that you had a previous ingagement---- the fucking look on thier face will be like someone just killed thier cat

there are so many other rulz but surfice it to say you too can run a little girl into the ground and fuck it up for the next guy oh one other thing never fucking ever date only one bitch at a time-- use them abuse them and fuck as many of them over as possible

dancer
Had never thought of it like that bro its odd in a way you try and be a gentleman to women cos they complain that they get treated like shit and as soon as you treat them how they would like to be treated they walk all over you.

this means us men become harder and less caring because we expect the next woman to fuck us over..!

tripleV,
I know but i cant find one thats not into playing men..!

I would like to meet a woman who i can go down the gym with, go out with, stay in with, have lots of sex with and be in love with

Hmm seems like im asking alot eh...!

Where have all the good women gone...?

The problem that happens many times is that they start to feel that your hard to get and a player and so many other things so they start to come after you....

Dancer,
Yeah why is it when you treat a woman like shit they stay with you through thick and thin but when your nice to them they fuck about..?

Women are fucked up

Mums like good boys, chicks dig bad boys

The above must be true...!

Top Bottom