Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do women try and play us men..?

M1KAI said:
Bro's,
Since i have been on the hunt for new ass over the last couple of months i have found that most women wanna play us men for fools just cos they have a pussy they think they can walk all over us.

They try and play us because they can.

M1KAI said:
tripleV,
I know but i cant find one thats not into playing men..!

I would like to meet a woman who i can go down the gym with, go out with, stay in with, have lots of sex with and be in love with

Hmm seems like im asking alot eh...!

Where have all the good women gone...?

i want it all too...gotta just go about life with good friends until someone pops up...

youre not asking too much either..dont settle!

:)

Yeah,
I did play a girl who i had been seein. but i had high hopes as the girl who i liked was very special and i thought that love could have happened but it ended.

Also i dumped the other girl after a week of seeing the new one and told her why i was doing it.

But at no time have i ever slept with a girl while i was going out with another girl EVER.

Also my current bird who im seeing knows that she is not the one for me but sex is good so we keep it like that so when i say my girl i mean my fuck buddy not my girl friend. Just fuck buddy sounds a bit harsh..!

I dont make a habbit of lying to women i just tell them straight they know where they stand then and so do i.

Last edited:
Also a quick one.

Why should i stay with someone who does not make me happy should i stay with her to keep her happy when inside im still very alone?

I dont think so harsh it may sound but i want to be happy and make someone else as happy as i am with them it can be done and thats what im looking for i just cant believe the amount of women who have fucked me about no one seems down the line.

Thats what this post is about

Why do people lie male of female im not saying any is better than the other as im not gay or bi my examples fall on women im just finding it hard to believe there are so many out there that cannot be down the line with me...!

!

And so we see what is happened in our sociaty--- either your the asshole or she is the bitch...
One day I was getting out of the club and I noticed that I had become what i had hated just a few years back among other things... but what can you do? you can't make yourself find the right one, you either meat her or not...
I feel your pain after a while pussy just gets old and everybody has a #, 100 women-200 women... and that in my openion is when nomatter who the women is, or how she comes of, you know her type__this is the true measure of being sexually liberated____ (if she is playing games-if she is nice person) and at that time you will know what to say how to say it and how to take care of her...
Just remember you can only do the best that you can and that's it fuck wanting something that's not going to happen!
go live life stop trying to force something to happen... fuck them over and use the shit out of them......
Love your nieghborhood friendly whore

NicolePap

Ok im not saying poor me im just wondering why so many women seem to play games also im not currently playing the game.

And if i was the last thing i would be doing is posting this i would be telling all on how i fucked this girl and her friend last night dont you think..?

I still have standards and feelings for other people but these are getting slowly harder to hold on to im trying to be open and not become segregated from my emotions i was hoping for some advice off you ladys but not alot has come.

Dancer,
Bro i think i see it now but as you i hate the thought of being a twat to women but i guess we are conditioned by the system women wanna treat me like a twat i will be one and fuck them over.

Nasty Circle what goes around comes around.

When will kama next be paying me a viset...!

Top Bottom