Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to have sex?

marshallmadman said:
That B.L.S. CD rocks dude.

Hell yeah!!! New one comes out March 8th. I will be at the BLS show on March 25th.

powerslave said:
Hell yeah!!! New one comes out March 8th. I will be at the BLS show on March 25th.

The music store I shop at was looking at having Zakk in to do a guitar clinic, but then they found that he has the tendency to just step off the stage, and take a whiz whenever/wherever he wants. As good as he is, I say let him do whatever he wants.

powerslave said:

Fuckin A

bran987 said:
wtf why on earth could you not whack it

cause i just got pierced 4 days ago and it's tender and sore right now.

Soklueles - my thread WAS in C&C, where it belongs, but someone moved it to BTS. it was actually pretty non-sexual and very informative.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but damn I love Masuimi. nice Avatar. I has stoked when I heard she was getting a divorce (like I have a shot) but now I hear she has a boyfriend. nice pics of her on your site.

crak600 said:
cause i just got pierced 4 days ago and it's tender and sore right now.

Soklueles - my thread WAS in C&C, where it belongs, but someone moved it to BTS. it was actually pretty non-sexual and very informative.

Top Bottom