Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who are all the sexy Guys on EF?

Pamela said:
Sure guys are sexy! :p

No! I have never seen a chick go up to a guy in a club and say "hey you're sexy"!

Stop concentrating on guys! Tell us some wild crazy lesbo stories about you and HOT ass EF chicks! Wooo Hooooo!!!!!!! (grabs a beer)

Razorguns said:
No! I have never seen a chick go up to a guy in a club and say "hey you're sexy"!

Stop concentrating on guys! Tell us some wild crazy lesbo stories about you and HOT ass EF chicks! Wooo Hooooo!!!!!!! (grabs a beer)

Im really only interested in hearing more stories about my nipples brother.

Razorguns said:

But were saying "He's Sexy" to each other! ;)

Well I could get into a story, but it would be all made up! LOL :rose:

And BTW musicians are Sexy to.

I think all men from EF are sexy

Razorguns said:

Maybe you should go to clubs that aren't called 'Badlands' or 'The Anvil' or 'The Mine Shaft'.

Tip: if all the girls are wearing chaps and SS caps, try another bar.

ChefWide said:
Maybe you should go to clubs that aren't called 'Badlands' or 'The Anvil' or 'The Mine Shaft'.

True :lmao:

ChefWide said:

BAZING!!!

"You must spread your seed elsewhere before giving ChefWide more K"

Top Bottom