Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

javaguru said:
I thought it was hitting your bladder or some such that hurt not so much the girth....BTW, it generally doesn't stretch during childbirth, that shit tears and they have to sew it up, have fun HR....

Brian:" It's not that big."
Melody:"Yes it is, I can barely fit it in my mouth and I have a big mouth!"
lolllolllol...
some girl told you that you were hitting her bladder? BWA HA HA! Unless your weiner is 18 inches or so, I don't think so.

Now, it is possible for a very long man to bump the cervix, but you just switch positions and it is fine. Those men are like in the 99th percentile for size, though.

Generally, when a woman tells you "Oh, it is so big it hurts" what she really means is "I better say it is so big it hurts so he doesn't think I'm loose."

:lmao:

heatherrae said:
some girl told you that you were hitting her bladder? BWA HA HA! Unless your weiner is 18 inches or so, I don't think so.

Now, it is possible for a very long man to bump the cervix, but you just switch positions and it is fine. Those men are like in the 99th percentile for size, though.

Generally, when a woman tells you "Oh, it is so big it hurts" what she really means is "I better say it is so big it hurts so he doesn't think I'm loose."

I really don't care to understand female anatomy..all I know is they say ouch and push me away....and make some claim about something that hurt....

javaguru said:
I really don't care to understand female anatomy..all I know is they say ouch and push me away....and make some claim about something that hurt....
and you believed it.

Like I said, some guys can hit the cervix hard which can hurt, but that is the exceptionally long man and a position that makes it go really deep like having the girl's feet on your shoulders. Other than that, no your weiner is not hurting us.

:rolleyes:

You've been deceived!

javaguru said:
You ain't tricking me into sending cawk pics to prove it...Pick3 has tried every angle and failed...
once again, you are just trying to warm up my heart to you again. I won't do it, you jackal!

bigmann245 said:
your brutal
Have to let these men in on the hard cold realities of life.

We women were raised to believe that we are princesses and Prince Charming will come and rescue us.

Men's equivalent fantasy is that their weiners are weapons of mass destruction on our delicate vaginas...lol.

heatherrae said:
Other than that, no your weiner is not hurting us.

:rolleyes:

You've been deceived!

you're totally wrong about this; not every girl has the same exact anatomy and sensory response as you

Top Bottom