Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

fyi. . .i think you mean "consensus" not "conception". . .although, occassionally conception does follow foreplay. . .uh. . .nevermind. . .

heatherrae said:
I hate to break this, but sometimes when women really aren't in the mood and we are preoccupied with all the stuff that we have to do and how little time we have to do it, we will pretend to just want a cut-to-the-chase quicky so that you can get off, we can pretend that we did, and then we can get back to doing the laundry.

:whatever:

If women are being honest, they will admit it...lol.

Did you read my first two posts here? She's the one telling me she wants sex. I'm still half sleeping and she's grabbing my junk. I know it's fun to sound condescending to clueless guys when it comes to the sechs but I guess you'd have to be there to know in some cases.

Though your last sentence does ring true in my experience.

nefertiti said:
Either

a) she said it because it's what she thought you wanted to hear, and thought you'd find her to be "sexy" and "cool" for being unimpressed by all that silly foreplay nonsense

or

b) she doesn't enjoy sex that much

or

c) both

Or
d) she enjoys intercourse/penetration more than foreplay.

heatherrae said:
some girl told you that you were hitting her bladder? BWA HA HA! Unless your weiner is 18 inches or so, I don't think so.

Now, it is possible for a very long man to bump the cervix, but you just switch positions and it is fine. Those men are like in the 99th percentile for size, though.

Generally, when a woman tells you "Oh, it is so big it hurts" what she really means is "I better say it is so big it hurts so he doesn't think I'm loose."

:lmao:

female_reprod_side.gif

If that is drawn anywhere near to-scale, that would make the bladder about 5-6" in, max, and right along the upper vag wall.

This is also why some womens say they have to pee when they're about to have a g spot O. This would likely be how squirting occasionally follows for some if they don't hold back on that feeling.

heatherrae said:
some girl told you that you were hitting her bladder? BWA HA HA! Unless your weiner is 18 inches or so, I don't think so.

Now, it is possible for a very long man to bump the cervix, but you just switch positions and it is fine. Those men are like in the 99th percentile for size, though.

So, the cervix is roughly a third further in than the bladder, but the bladder is the one that you need an 18"'er to hit...Shame shame HR, you should brush up on your female anatomy.

PuddleMonkey said:
Uh... odds are you weren't doing the oral right sweetcheeks. Women love that shit when done right :)

exactly what i was thinking. foreplay is to get you in the mood, but its not necessary, because she might already be in the mood. i perfer foreplay, mostly givng because it shows you care about the girl. plus i love eating pussy, so... thats that...

To be fair though, yeah; No cock is a match for childbirth. Although the seed also came from us to begin with, sooo.... :) I suppose that's why my last gf liked it rough; if she went through 12 hours of labor she can handle anything down there. Although they must've done a good job patching her back up. She did have a pretty kitty.

heatherrae said:
In all of these posts no one has yet noticed that the thread title should have read "perception" instead of "conception?" Funny freudian slip there.

Actually I was thinking "consensus" but it was too late to change the thread title :( . For some reason they give you less time to change that than for post edits.

hanselthecaretaker said:
So, the cervix is roughly a third further in than the bladder, but the bladder is the one that you need an 18"'er to hit...Shame shame HR, you should brush up on your female anatomy.
I think you do. I know where my stuff is and where things are getting hit. Until you have a doctor palpate your cervix, I don't think your qualified to talk. He didn't have to shove the bladder aside.

God, do you men really think our bladders are in front or our cervix in our vaginas??? Holy cow!

:lmao:

I tell you what fellas, you guys just go on believing that you are hitting our bladders, our kidneys, our spleens, our lungs, our brains, whatever, if that makes you feel more manly.

We will play along. Ohhhh, that really hurts! You are going to put that big scary thing in my itsy bitsy vagina? :verygood:

Wow. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom