Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What could increase a womans sex drive?

I have flamed you before....sure.....in response to a flame you threw at a woman because she might have been pregnant. Nice move that. You refused to answer because you knew you were wrong.

For the record, here are the words that cozmo wrote to a lady/girl who was a little messed up because she thought she might be pregnant......and came here for help:

"i hope you are pregnant and have some nasty disease bitch!"

So did that deserve a flame in return?

I would have seen the test comment as a joke from anybody else.....but with some people you cant be too sure.

cozmokramer said:
Winnyfan... thanks for realizing the joke...
some people (imnotdutch) just don't have any
humor... he's tried to flame me before...

he should change his name from "imnotdutch"
to "imadick"

Last edited:
I didn't like winnys post on this thread to much myself but being fairly new I guess everyone has a different sense of humor and I need to be a little more tough skinned I guess. Just thought it wa kinda shitty thing to say. Oh well I owe im one lol :) no harm no foul.

Hey CozmoKramer,
Are you some kind of a faggot or what? Nobody here wants to see your ragged ass physique, so give it a break there Ferrigno.:D

Wish she would try the GHB cuz I have plenty of it. Shes afraid to even try it once though. Think I'll pass on the meth though. I use to have an 8 ball a day prob a good 5 years back. I kicked it once and not into chancin anything like that again. Although what you say is true.

Just do what I did with my wife and shoot her up with 25mg of sos every ten days and then she will get horny but... she will also get bitchy.

their is a drug called extacy not the illegal one but a ripoff over the counter one. u can usually find it at novelty stores.

What do you tell your doctors to get a script for test cream? Can I just ask for it or do you have to have a problem or something?

If you are female generally asking a gynacologist for it will get you the script. Just tell her your sex drive has gone down alot, and is causing tension between you and your spouse. But makle it clear that it is YOUR idea not his!!!

Top Bottom