Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size matters?

So you guys out there...I need help. Now curiosity has my cat. How do I get my new man to measure. He won't let me. To me it's perfect for me. Too long is too much. I've said it before...there is a too big and I don't like it. I've had it that way and it was awful. Thickness is definitely more important than length. But how do I get him to let me measure...just for curiosity sake? Help:confused:

Since this is my first post to this illustrious group, it is befitting that I post my size of 7 x 5 (depends on how hard you push the ruler):)

So you guys out there...I need help. Now curiosity has my cat. How do I get my new man to measure. He won't let me. To me it's perfect for me. Too long is too much. I've said it before...there is a too big and I don't like it. I've had it that way and it was awful. Thickness is definitely more important than length. But how do I get him to let me measure...just for curiosity sake? Help

well, im not a guy, but do have an idea. if you have a good memory, you can measure your hand from wrist to finger tips for length, and from thumb to pointer finger for width. cant blame him though. dont think most of girls would like seeing a tape measure headed for their privates either!

of the about 900 voters, 50 voters claim to hang 8-9 inch peckers.

Funny, The creator of the poll states that studies have shown that this is the case with 1 out of 100 persons, so one would expect 5000 votes before you get the number of 50.

Either they studied asian people ?

or some people need to be educated how to use the ruler...

While girth seems to be a very important factor for sexual enjoyment for him and her, it's the length of the penis that determines how far the semen has to swim through a difficult environment to its destination , so yes for reproduction purposes a longer penis might have some edge....

19 and 7" here
To measure thickness i took a piece of string, wrapped it around (not too tight!) and then measured the string at 5". This the right way?

Just slightly over 7,my frame at 6 3" makes it look well below average though.Why can't bigger guys have bigger dicks to match.:mad:

Top Bottom