Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm unable to measure mine right now because it's got a sprained knee. It's got an ace bandage on it right now and The Doc says I may need an MRI...It may have torn an ACL.

Well dudes, check out my name, and you'll see that I'm into my penis.

Come off it men, I won't use words like 'HONESTLY' 'REALLY GUYS' "NO LIE' and tell an outright lie like so many of you have.

My penis is 6.5 and it is medium thickness, not too thick, but not a needle dick.

It is always fun to chat with guys over the internet about their dick size. Everyone here thinks that 8 inches is average. Perception is really skewed these days. No one has ever not screamed while riding the Volkron Pussy Dilator™, and I'm always showered with compliments.

More than one person has said things to teh effect that 'You have such a great 8 inches." "your dick is really a perfect size." "big dick' and I just say thank you, even though I don't think i'm that out of the ordinary when it comes to size.

At 6.5 I have towered over most men who have claimed to have 8 or more.

Just remember dudes, this was a discussion where we wanted a reply to the question, not your wish list.

I think that a 7-7.5 is perfect. I dont want something too big then I wont enjoy it ..but girth is very important..cmon ladies..would you rather have a skinny pencil or a tree stump if you had to chose! LOL;)

GAMEBREAKER, it's not racism. is it racism when people say that blacks are the biggest? no. go to any password site (ultrapasswords.com or whatever), and click on an asian site, and see for yourself. then go to blacksonblondes.com, and check that out. then tell me what you think. there are certain trends, not everyone fits into them, but they are TRENDS nonetheless.

babyfaced monster said:
you guys should start kegels and jelqs to get your penis longer and thicker

i heard that only helped with holding in orgasms and increase sperm production? i don't think it relates to anything with length since doing kegels is just contracting muscles around the testicle area.

Odd that this is my first post...

What I lack in size I make up for by lasting almost 2 minutes!!!!

On all seriousness... If you wanna make yourself feel better about your goods just keep your hair trimed..... It gives the illusion that you're about 1 1/2 inches longer.... hehehe

BTW.... Awsome board...... I have seen only one old bro from a previous board, however hopefully I'll find more...
:beer:

Top Bottom