Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Pumps

VicTusDeuS

Do those penis pumps they sell, the really good ones work. The must if they sell them, but are the reults permament if you stick with it and use it all the time?

no...effects are and will only ever be temporary...skin and tissue will return to its normal size.....unless of course you leave it on all the time...ah excuss me..."That's not mine Baby!!!"

Yes, they do work!

There are both temporary and permanent effects. The permanent ones take a couple of years. You will get both length and girth. I've gone from 5 1/4" to 6" in permanent girth over the years, and from 6 to 7 1/4" in length. There are also a manual method of stretching that seems to work pretty good. Basically, grasp your dick around the neck and rotate it around 20 times one way and 20 the other while maintaining outward tension. Do 2-3 times per day. This stretches the ligament.

The key to pumping is to not overdo it. You are expanding the spongy tissue cell to hold more blood. Do it every other or 3rd day, NOT every day. Keep the vacuum reasonable. One variation is to use a very low vacuum, but keep it on long periods (sleep with it on). Of course you'll need to shave near the pubes to maintain vacuum.

victusdues.....

ive got a pump ill sell you i bought the most expensive one they had but its too much trouble for me to use all the time....

yea i know it sounds sick using someone elses pump but ive only used it about 10 times and i wash it after every use.... e mail me.....

haha i was just asking for my own curiosity, i would buy a new one. I saw them on E bay for sale but most of them are claimed to be brand new and never use..What kind is it and how much will u sell it for? Maybe i can find u a buyer for someone whos looking to buy a second hand penis pump...
Kev

Lol.....I got one. It seems like it would work it you used it for years, but other than that, a waste of money. I can spend 2-3 20 min sessions with it. Too much of a High Maintainence Toy. I'll stick with Longitudecapsules.com.

Neck

Yeah, it has a neck topped off by a head. Mine spits too!!

Two extra inches on the johnson is OK, but two extra inches on the tongue would be even better.

Top Bottom