Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY RESPONSE to the "WARIK IS A SEXIST" thread that MAGICALLY disappeared somehow...

lol....happy birthday bro

but i wonder why it was deleted

he wasnt serious (i.e. ryanh) ya know warik :bday: :bday: :bday:

LOL, Warik.

I didn't think you were going to respond so I took it down. We already had quite a few theories on your statement, you sexist Bastard!!

Ryan.

Re: still don't get your point

Jeff_rys said:
If so, what is the big deal about this? Afterall women are allowed to vote as well.

The big deal is that most of the support came in the form of "he's attractive - I'm going to vote for him." Why do people need to meet special criteria to drive a car, own a gun, and attend universities, but any dumbshit with no knowledge of the issues at hand can vote for President? A voter should be able to demonstrate that he or she has some degree of knowledge regarding the key issues in the election.

Some people wanted to pass such a bill, but it was easily killed. Why? Most uninformed, unqualified voters typically vote Democrat - the Palm Beach fiasco with illiterate idiots is a prime example.

Jeff_rys said:
So if one votes on the wrong horse (in your opinion) then those persons are dumbshits.

If one buys a Kia over a Maxima, then the person is a dumbshit. It has nothing to do with my opinion. It has to do with the fact that someone knowingly did something stupid.

-Warik

HelenSL said:
As for the rest of us you have no evidence, Warik

Would polls reported on news stations following the election showing that a majority of women who voted for Bill Clinton "thought he was attractive" and "it influenced their votes" be sufficient evidence?

HelenSL said:
Happy Birthday wheneveritwas :)

thx =)

-Warik

RyanH said:
you sexist Bastard!!

Sexist? Since when is stating fact sexism? Oh, I know!!! Since the stating of such fact is inarguable proof that RyanH is wrong and that a bunch of women voting for Bill Clinton because they thought he was "cute" was the cause of 8 years of military dismantlement, conversion of the Central Intelligence Agency to the Central Idiocy Agency, and the largest tax increase in history - that's since when!

You, my son, are too ez.

-Warik

Warik, I think your assumption that women, or the majority of women who voted for Bill Clinton did so because of his looks is just wrong.

At the time that Clinton was elected, the other fellow, Bush was flagging in polls because he hadn't been able to get a grip on the US economy. Under Clinton the US had 7 years of continued economic growth, so he must have done something right.

I think that women voters are much more mature and intelligent than you give them credit for and base their decisions on who they vote for on the politics and qualities of the candidate rather than on his appearance.

hardgainer (my three cents)

depends how you look at it..

"If one buys a Kia over a Maxima, then the person is a dumbshit. It has nothing to do with my opinion. It has to do with the fact that someone knowingly did something stupid. "

Or maybe it is a money question.

Also JFK won the elections over Nixon (correct me if i am wrong) thanks to his good looks,his pregnant wife and the Sinatra (mafia?) clan.
Now even if he was elected for his looks, it was a good decision, because when Nixon came along with his Watergate affair, that wasn't any better.

Top Bottom