Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interracial relationship

Ladies, do you date men of other races?

• Yes, as long as they're hot, hell yeah!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Yes, as long as they're not asians!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • No, yuk, why would I do such a thing?

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Ty

I wanted to see if race really matters to women, especially asians. I had a girl come up to me at a club last night and told me that I was hot, but she doesn't do "orientals". Another one was really rude and said that they cannot "be low" and date asians. WTF?? Just curious..

well asians have this bad wrap of having small cocks, thats why "stobe hoes" dont dig them. I dont go for club chick anyways id much rather go for a intelligent tomboy, er something to that level. I guess it can also depend on location; i grew up as a huge minority in a caucasion city, some chicks dug me, others didnt; more did not than did however. IMO if you have you shit together it dont matter too much, unless the particular female is prejudice, which is very common amoung stobe hoes.

btw if anyone can up to me and disrespected me like that i would let hell break loose, not just for me, but i would feel obligated to call out a skank of THAT level.

Hell bro. Some people are just ignorant. I would imagine Utah is not the most open minded state either. I am only 5"7" and have girls not interested because I wasn't tall enough. not the same I know but I know how you feel. rejected because of genetics...

That is some harsh crap!! My husband was half Thai.......I have 1 child.......which looks the majority asian also even though she is only 1/4. He was beautiful but most bi-racial asians are! He also was well endowed. I have to agree on the lack of endowment prejudice though. Even though my husband was I still can't get it out of my head but I also have the same thought of Mexicans....(I guess an ex put it in my head.....pinky size is being kind).

ROLGOR said:
Hell bro. Some people are just ignorant. I would imagine Utah is not the most open minded state either. I am only 5"7" and have girls not interested because I wasn't tall enough. not the same I know but I know how you feel. rejected because of genetics...

Basically the same thing bro; It hits some people really close to home when they are rejected for reasons that they cant change even if they wanted to. (unless your Michael Jackson:))

No wonder, Utah is a bullshit state filled with bullshit people.

My girlfriend is Asian, I'm Anglo-Saxon Australian/Italian and I don't have a problem with it. We're probably going to get married. She has an amazing body and is awesome in bed. More to the point, she's also my best friend.

hmmm....I miss Melbourne, so many hot chicks. Lots of asians,tons of Italian chicks too!:) Ever go to St. Kilda? How bout Tolarno hotel?

Yeah, I'm originally from NYC, and never seem to have a problem. I definitely didn't have this problem when I was stationed in Europe for 3 yrs. Now I am in Utah. This state treats me like an outcast...they're stare at me for some dumb reason, like they never seen a asian person! Customs here are different than the East Coast. Well, I'm stuck here for another 2 yrs

Top Bottom