Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interracial relationship

Ladies, do you date men of other races?

• Yes, as long as they're hot, hell yeah!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Yes, as long as they're not asians!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • No, yuk, why would I do such a thing?

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD DATE A BLACK GIRL JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM, MY CURRENT GIRL IS BLACK AND ITALIAN AND I'M IRISH I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE IN LOVE THEN I AM WITH HER, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND HOPEFULLY WILL MARRY HER AND HALF BUETIFUL MIXED KIDS, GOES TO SHOW YOU NEVER SAY NEVER.

Ty said:
I wanted to see if race really matters to women, especially asians. I had a girl come up to me at a club last night and told me that I was hot, but she doesn't do "orientals". Another one was really rude and said that they cannot "be low" and date asians. WTF?? Just curious..

I find this hard to believe, from even the poorest, skankiest chic, just to come up and say something like that.....

I have never had a problem with inter racial dating. I think it is very cool. When I was 5 months old my family and I moved to Asia. My parents were off being socialites and my Korean nanny Nami and our man Mr. Park basically raised me. I spoke Korean before I spoke English. Then I became bi-lingual. I came back to the states and was in culture shock because I thought I was Asian and I was no surrounded by all these whities. I always had an affinity for Asian culture and Asian people. I dated Asian girls when I went to school and always found Asian women to so beautiful. I then switched teams and have been in a couple interracial relationships, mostly Latinos. I would date an Asian guy if they were hot, but I only date hot guys anyway. No, problems here with interracial dating. I think it stems from growing up partially in Asia and also my sister brought here Burmese girlfriend home to live when she was 18 so kind of got used to it when I was little. (Oh man my parents are saints)

VballPlayer said:
I have never had a problem with inter racial dating. I think it is very cool. When I was 5 months old my family and I moved to Asia. My parents were off being socialites and my Korean nanny Nami and our man Mr. Park basically raised me. I spoke Korean before I spoke English. Then I became bi-lingual. I came back to the states and was in culture shock because I thought I was Asian and I was no surrounded by all these whities. I always had an affinity for Asian culture and Asian people. I dated Asian girls when I went to school and always found Asian women to so beautiful. I then switched teams and have been in a couple interracial relationships, mostly Latinos. I would date an Asian guy if they were hot, but I only date hot guys anyway. No, problems here with interracial dating. I think it stems from growing up partially in Asia and also my sister brought here Burmese girlfriend home to live when she was 18 so kind of got used to it when I was little. (Oh man my parents are saints)

vballplayer: you ever make it out to red dragon?

Re: Re: Interracial relationship

Ffactor said:

I find this hard to believe, from even the poorest, skankiest chic, just to come up and say something like that.....

...without getting the shit slapped out of them.

who cares who screws who...

all that matters is that we dont
have to pay for any children that result...

i'm white and i love spanish chicks.....love their asses and they skin color

Top Bottom