Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Organize A Gangbang

You're on the VIP list LawDawg - - I like your irreverent style and I KNOW she would. The cockier I'd get with her, the more she'd get into fucking me.

Hey that Tahoe of yours looks big enough to accommodate four or five guys satisfying one horny topless dancer in the back. I can save you some gas money and trot her down to, oh, say, Huntsville and let the fur fly right there in the middle of I-45, eh?

I know where to find you when the party gets near. And will.

OK Johnny, Red and Dude - -

Those are non-committal responses if ever I've seen 'em. Are you saying your in or sayin your out (so to speak)?

Texmuscle said:
You're on the VIP list LawDawg - - I like your irreverent style and I KNOW she would. The cockier I'd get with her, the more she'd get into fucking me.

Hey that Tahoe of yours looks big enough to accommodate four or five guys satisfying one horny topless dancer in the back. I can save you some gas money and trot her down to, oh, say, Huntsville and let the fur fly right there in the middle of I-45, eh?

I know where to find you when the party gets near. And will.

Huntsville? I'm from Hunstville :)

This could be interesting.... get a bunch of pumped up Elite Fitness guys to rendezvous in Southwest texas and rip some poor bimbo to shreds.... Could be QUITE fun.... OH the stories we could tell afterwards... hehehehe

BigBuck:

You're from Huntsville the town or Huntsville the prison? :D

OK, OK, you're on the list too. We just have to make sure LawDawg has dropped off any criminals before we bang the bimbo in the back of his Tahoe.

Did I tell you she S W A L L O W S ???!!!

TM

I could possibly be in .. how is this going to work? are we going to pull a train one at a time, or are we all going to stand around and squirt on her simultaneously?

I suggest we let her decide. I never probed (no pun intended) for specifics from her. However, I do know from personal experience she is into being 'squirted upon' - - (I prefer to call i drenched). And I would suspect she would wnat to get seriously fucked at some point. And she does give great head.

So the options are endless . . .

Top Bottom