Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls, whats the shortest guy you would fuck?

what height?

• 6'2

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 6'1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 foot

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'11

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 5'10

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 5'9

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 5'8

• 5'7

• 5'6

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • even shorter

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
I think he said he was 5'10"...thats normal I think. Hell I'm only 5'9" or so and height doesn't bother me at all.

My girlfriends ex husband was shorter than her, he was like 5'5" or 5'6" she said it wasn't very attractive at all, guess that's why they were married for less than a year. It'd be an awefully scary women to be taller than me I'm 6'5". Be some hella long legs though!:D

I'm 5'7 but if the guys cute and fine I don't care how short he is. Well, as long as hes not a midget. So I guess I'll say 5'0 and above.

sometime ago I saw two girls fighting over a midget in one of the Jerry springer Shows. Apparently the midget was very "convenient" and good at giving oral sex.....

BUMP FOR THE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

im 5'10.5. i better get taller or i will only be able to have sex with midget girls or i will feel guilty. i saw some fat ugly man today who was taller than me, it pissed me off.

Lumbuss said:
BUMP FOR THE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't speak for the "bitches..." :rolleyes:

But I'm 5'8" and the shortest I'd go for would be about 5'6". I used to be pickier about height, but I've gotten over that "people will look at us funny!" stuff and the idea that the man has to be a lot larger than I am. At the same time, I don't really want a miniature man...

Last edited:
i just measured myslef and now i am 5'11. it must have been from stretching my legs yesterday. are there any girls out there that would fuck a 5'11 guy, yet not a 5'10 guy? if so i just moved into your class but you still need to prove yourself worthy to fuck lumbuss.

kronkette, how tall is your husband?

nicole, dont you go out with saint? how tall is saint?

i think i need to bump this cool thread up, up and away!!!!!!!

you mean the one where i shot worms out my penis!!! that experience was great. I must get taller, all the girls who voted for the 5' and under are liars.!!! lying whores!!!

i was walking around town today looking for a job and almost every singe guy and girl i saw were shorter than me and i am 5'11. i am supposed to be average height, so why are all these people shorter than me? that makes no sense. however i look short because i am thick and stuff, i must lean up and it will make me taller. i am walking in the mall and some motherfucker is walking towards me from a distance and he looks tall and skinny but when i get close to him he is about two inches shorter than me. is this an illusion? is this like one of those magic eye things??????????? i must grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i will go shoot some more crawl fish out my penis!!

Top Bottom