Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gbl

to my knowledge when consumed, gbl converts to ghb in the body. possesion of g or any alternatives are a BIG no no right now.

he's right about the GBL, it's a class 1 drug now though, it's legal in canada though....

Still legal in the Netherlands.

I like GHB somewhat, it seems to give a cleaner high....

GBL needs to be converted to GHB by the body

Maybe it is because of different time release mechanisms, depending on stomach acid levels and or liver metabolism GBL has much more inpredictable ways of HITTING you (in a good or bad way)

This 1 cap of known strentgh GHB is sure to launch my into orbit within 15-25 minutes, however this cap of known concentration GBL....

sometimes the time release is slower than GHB and therefor the peak is much lower (this is where you are tempted to take more GBL which is a dangerous practice and caused me to fuck up twice with GBL (never with GHB)!!!!!

Because the release is in general somewhat slower than GHB the peak is somewhat lower using the same amount. Therefor people tend to use somewhat more GBL to get the same high. Sometimes (i.e. when you have a empty stomach) the GBL is much faster converted than you normally used too and the STUFF HITS LIKE A HAMMER!

You either get totally high or it knocks you out.

All in All GHB is Russian Roulette, but GBL is Russian Roulette with 2 bullets in the chambers..

Still love to play that game.....
:mix:

I always have ambigious thoughts explaining things such as GHB... Sometimes i think: "What somebody doesn't know cannot hurt him" The newbie that never heard of GHB would never ask for a cap if he didn't have the faintest idea what it was in the first place, but after reading this thread he might think "Interesting stuff, I might try that sometime, mix it with some shots of vodka or something..."

However when the rumour spreads and people getting curious I think It is my obligation to educate them as fast and broad as possible before they really fuck up!

I fucked 2 times, with GBL, never with GHB (fortunately no alcohol was involved)

Nearly every G-head I know (even the ones that claim , yup them, but not me) has at least 1 times fallen asleep (not necessarily meaning that uncouncious that they needed artificial breathing) or trouble walking in a straight line

Even the smart girls and guys that knew there correct dose. But if you are high you want to get even HIGHER and you get pretty careless with GHB

We are now at a point that so much media attention has been devoted that also non clubgoers start getting curious and since we cannot stop the rumour anymore we must educate them with the truth!

I rather want you to be a good guy/girl but If u insist to be a bad guy/girl i might as well give some usefull safety directions

About the correct usage protocol:

- never buy at parties, you dont know the strength
- buy a larger quantity from a trusted source and start out slowly, working your way up until you KNOW your happy zone for THIS CONCENTRATION which may vary the next time you buy new GHB!!!
- So always test again and use small amount (like a quarter cap) to work your way up

- GHB has roughly a (i dont know the exact english word for it but it is the word you use to describe the deteroriation of radioactive material until the radiation is cut in halve) "deteroriationtime" of 1:30 hours meaning if you took one cap of GHB and it brought you straight into the happy zone you REALLY HAVE TO WAIT 1 hour and 30 minutes before you refill, using only HALVE a cap to get on partylevel again..

Now about getting into the happy zone..... sometimes, depending on mood, amount of food in stomach etc... It might happen that this one cap of known G concentration DOES not get you launched after 20 minutes... NOW REALLY WATCH OUT WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE !!!!!!!!

A lot of people are tempted to immediately throw in another halve cap of G. This relative small amount taken in short time might prove to knock you out and wake you up in E.R.!

Now WAIT(!) another 30 minutes (be strong) and then throw in ONLY a Quarter cap of G. If this doeasnt trigger mad happiness/horneyness be even stronger and WAIT another 30 minutes before you throw in the next quarter cap!

Still not there? Than I think your dopamine flow or GABA receptors are not in a favourable position at that time and I STRONGLY suggest you abort the Launch before you smash into a wall!!!

I think you shouldnt mess around with other chemical substances at that time

BUT I you INSIST in having a good time out of a bottle i suggest that since you've already downed a CNS depressant you should go for the UPPERS (X , speed, coke) and avoid other CNS depressants like alcohol , K , nitro, pot, benzo's Like the plague!

Actually I have tried some of the G + other CNS depressant combo's but that was very small amounts and at times I was already feeling very fery energetic/alert before i took the G, wouldnt recommend it to anybody to do the NoNo combo....

:)

as a registered g-head, i want to comment.

goahead is accurate and incisive in his comments. I couldn't have said it better myself.

G is best when dosed to the edge, just past that point comes some harsh badness. Because we love the high we are constantly trying to get closer to the edge. That is why we ocassionaly enter the badness.

Yes, it can be used as a sleeping aid. Usually, you will take it and wake up after about 4 hours feeling fully refreshed, good to go for the full day. Of course, if you want to sleep some more, just hit another 4g or so.

Just doing one cap a night for a while is how I became addicited to the Game Show Network. :)

is gbl the same as what my source calls 99% pure 1,4, and he sells it by the ml. is gbl powder, the shit im getting is liquid.

Top Bottom