Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foot Fetish anyone...???

Are you into girl's feet?

• Yes. I have a serious foot fetish!

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Don't have a fetish, but wouldn't hesitate, especially is she requested!

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No. Wouldn't even want to touch her feet, let alone put them in my mouth....

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters
You know how a skilled woman can squeeze your dick with her kitty? Well, for ticklish girls, that's an involuntary reflex. Ever meet a girl w/o ticklish feet?

Call it a fetish, call me sick - - but goddamn it, I've always said if it feels good, do it.

Interesting... Maxim mag had a sex poll a while back, 22% of men said feet is their favorite womans body part. It appears that same poll in here would draw 40%. Wonder why the percentage is so much higher in the bodybuilding community.

Not into feet. I am into woman with great legs as a whole however...nothing disgusting about that. Nothing sexier then when a sexy woman puts on a pair of stockings or pantyhose and is all dressed up like a slut. Nothing sexier than a beatutifull woman dressed in lingerie.

I love a woman with cute toes....if a girl takes care of her feet, then she most likely takes care of all her *other* areas too......

I like to suck a chicks toes sometimes during sex, if i have her on her back with her feet up....wouldnt say i have a fetish though, i cant get off on just sucking her toes and not into shoes or anything craszy like that

my guy likes my feet. He likes to lick and suck and rub them. Personally, I really enjoy it too. There is a bit of a worshipping type of thing about it, and I love to be worshipped by my man. =-)

I been known to suck on a few toes in my time, or massage the feet while workin my way up. They usually say "YUCK, how can you put my dirty feet in your mouth?" but they end up lovin it.

i'm not like a freak weirdo over them, but i do appreciate nice feet on a girl. if they look like they were just in a Bangledeshi soccer tournament, you better keep your socks on.....

Top Bottom