Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to kiss?

SoKlueles said:
I mean long deep kisses that makes a man get an erection and a woman gets wet in her panties......gawd i love those....Soft lips touching and alot of electicity going thru our bodies....man i love a good kiss

on a side note, kissing a guy that snakes his tongue in ur mouth and wiggles it like a snake is a major turn off :worried: I have never understood why ppl actually do that.....i dont mean sticking your tongue in someones mouth and caressing them but i mean sticking it in your mouth and wiggling it....im like wtf?????

Definitely! Long deep kisses rock!
:p

Gave ya k for this... ;)

adp10 said:
Definitely! Long deep kisses rock!
:p

Gave ya k for this... ;)
:rose:

SoKlueles said:
I mean long deep kisses that makes a man get an erection and a woman gets wet in her panties......gawd i love those....Soft lips touching and alot of electicity going thru our bodies....man i love a good kiss

on a side note, kissing a guy that snakes his tongue in ur mouth and wiggles it like a snake is a major turn off :worried: I have never understood why ppl actually do that.....i dont mean sticking your tongue in someones mouth and caressing them but i mean sticking it in your mouth and wiggling it....im like wtf?????

OH GOD ---------------->YES

and yah, that's pretty gross

Nah

SoKlueles said:
dang now im horny

Damnit...

ME TO!

Love kissing.... :p

Top Bottom