Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing With A Girl I Slept With

ithink ur looki at it all wrong. just dont look at anything seriously. just do ur thing, meet chicks hang out fuck, fuck em all. when something special happens it will happen. until then just hang out wit yo wang out

Dude...you are totally right. I got hung up on this chic...most likely because of her playboy bunny looks. When I think about her...she was shallow....had little substance...and not much personality.

She seemed to just get by on her looks....and probably using guys quite a bit. So...that taught me a lesson. I'm just out to get laid...till something comes along that is worth it.

yeh man just drift in the wind. take lots of naps and let life fall in your lap. no point in forcing things to be something when the things really arent what they should be

Ok..here goes. I had a few dates with this girl...and I do like her....and I am looking to find a GF for this summer...so have been window shopping..dating.

Ended up sleeping with a girl...who I think has her heart set on me and wants some sort of commitment. She's a little irritated with me right now. Went on a weekend with her...which was probably a mistake. Still like the girl...but don't know how to tell her we should slow down a bit....and I am interested in someone else...who imo...might be a better prospect.

So here is my question... Can you take sex off the table...and just "date" again? Is this even possible with a girl? I'm ready for a committed relationship again....just not sure if it should be with her.

dont compromise. if the tables were turned she would be selfish and lead you on.

just be honest and say "i do not want to enter an exclusive relationship with you at this time but i still enjoy your company and like hanging out with you". and leave it at that. and do your thing.

she only wants you bad because you are the best thign on her plate right now, and she will use any methods and tactics to try and make you think you are supposed to settle on her, so that she can have you. chances are she will probably be a cunt, in general, to be in a relationship with

Top Bottom