Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum taste!

Well shit. I guess I'll try the pineapple juice since it's the only thing mentioned by a chick (not you Buck, but Peach), though something better happen if I down a litre of pineapple juice!

I had hoped you fruits would at least give some good suggestions. Thanks for nuthin'! LOL :FRlol:

X.X -- why can't all women just be like you, get all randy and simply go with the "flow" (pun intended)? God knows I've swallowed enough fem juice to equal several good squirts.

Salami - why don't ya try and market those brownies as a new protein bar? "Salami's Cream Brownies", for example. HAHAHAHA! No thanks man, no taste tests over here.

Big Buck said:
where exactly is hotashell, TX? LOL

You dont' need to know. :evil:

I would like to speak from experience and say that PINEAPPLE JUICE does indeed make semen sweet. :D Trust me, I know this. :D But it must be drunk way in advance and it for several days for it to work. :)

I have never tried it but I hear if you shove a watermelon up your ass, and squeeze your butt-cheeks together as you cum, it makes for a real sweet taste. Try it out and let us know what you though. Oh yeah, ask your lady how it tasted too.....

Think I'll pass on that one bstone, but maybe I could drill a hole in the watermelon and try my hand at sharpshooting it straight through into my girls mouth? :D

Hey Peach. I'm not sure I understand how to do this exactly. Since you're just down the street, mind giving me some "hands on" training? :google: :p

RealDeal said:
Think I'll pass on that one bstone, but maybe I could drill a hole in the watermelon and try my hand at sharpshooting it straight through into my girls mouth? :D

Hey Peach. I'm not sure I understand how to do this exactly. Since you're just down the street, mind giving me some "hands on" training? :google: :p

There's the old "college try" I am talking about! here! here!

RealDeal said:

Oh yeah...ha-ha!!! :confused: :mad: :p

Yuk, Yuk - go with the flow!
I don't know anything about the pineapple juice. You could make that a taste test with a woman. It would be fun.:D

Slice of Peach2 said:
Oh yeah...ha-ha!!! :confused: :mad: :p
Woohoo! So, whatchya doin' this weekend??? ;) :p :angel:

Hey X.X - good idea! I'll line her up a few shot glasses and do a test. Regular, Pineapple, Watermelon, etc... :FRlol:

Oddly,

I don't think I have ever heard a guy complain about the taste of a woman's pussy.

If A guy said he wouldn't eat a girl cause it tasted bad- you think she'd be offended??

Top Bottom