Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are BiSexual People the Most Demented?

there's no such thing as bisexual.

you're just a gay person -- who likes a ride on the other side once in a while.

It's like driving a Ferrari all the time, and sometimes you just want to take a spin in a big ass truck.

Razorguns said:
there's no such thing as bisexual.

you're just a gay person -- who likes a ride on the other side once in a while.

It's like driving a Ferrari all the time, and sometimes you just want to take a spin in a big ass truck.

uh.. wrong. My old souschef used to flip a coin: heads-hairpie, tails-balls on the chin.

john937 said:
Curling, didn't being banned once teach you anything?
Just leave it be.

Where did this come from? What is wrong with this discussing this topic? It is topical and thought provoking is it not? And has nothing to do with race or nation of origin. So what is the deal?

curling said:
Where did this come from? What is wrong with this discussing this topic? ..... So what is the deal?

And it starts with the basic assumption that
"I am better than them." "I'm ok, they're sick."
This is way close to what got you banned last time.

john937 said:
And it starts with the basic assumption that
"I am better than them." "I'm ok, they're sick."
This is way close to what got you banned last time.

No, its not I was using duragative statements on a nation of origin. I am not using duragative racist terms here. And being bisexual has got to be a choice. Because if they find both sexes attractive they could go straight. Where a gay guy not finding girls attractive options are harder.

Y_Lifter said:
WTF is a souschef ?

It's french for "Whipping Boy".

Actually, it means "Under Chef" Usually the second in charge of a given shift. I had a day souschef and a night souschef.

Top Bottom