Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest TUrn ons...

Everything I desire in a man can be aquired natrually. It doesn't make or break a potential relationship but its the things that turn me on.

kills said:
I think as are society progresse's we put so many demand's on people to look a certain way they become unhappy with the natural beauty that they already have and they start to perform unneeded surgery and there are a lot of phoney looking women out there now "Pamela Anderson" is a prime example. SHe was very pretty when she was first discovered at a B.C lions football game, and now she look's just terrible in my oppinion. And hollywood is full of that kind of shit.
I know it's somewhat superficial, but there are so many people out there & we only live to 70 or so. We have to start somewhere. So we develop a culling criteria. This is just a first step in a relationship process. Ya gotta start somewhere.
To quote W.C. Fields(I think): "Any female 9-90." Most women have some characteristic that turns me on.
I like the curve along the bottom of a woman's butt. The little valley between her hipbone & lower belly bulge. A smile that reaches a woman's eyes. Not afraid to get dirty, or be dirty.

habitualhealth said:
you are a goober! haha

for me:
teeth/smile
broad shoulders
strong hands
scent=gotta smell yummy
funny as hell-including but not limited to major smartass/cynical wit/sarcastic/easy going. (all in good fun of course)
you know anybody like that?

for me:
a smart, cute, funny, sex maniac with a tight body. is that too much to ask lol?

(thats the shortterm screen, then loyal honest faithful for the longer haul.......the chaos queen thing gets old fast. )

-

Last edited:
I didn't know the girls were all so much into the "cute eyes" thing... interesting

Smiles do it for me, as long as they are sincere, I loath the "foto-shooting" smile

Top Bottom