Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest TUrn ons...

eat big said:
You aren't physically attracted to anyone?
Well yeah but it would have nothing to do with what kind of car they own or how much money they make. I sure as hell dont think they need to be perfect either.

kills said:
Well yeah but it would have nothing to do with what kind of car they own or how much money they make. I sure as hell dont think they need to be perfect either.

I didn't see anything about cars or money.

Wheels = legs

bitches

girls with attitude

cnics who sew and cook and wear a ton of make up (apply iwth a paint roller) alot of gawdy jewerly...over tanned ...fake boobs fake nose fake personality

also those who enjoy drinking on tuesday afternoons

i wonder why ive never had a healthy good relationship :rolleyes:

kills said:

Where exactly did you read anyone say anything about money or their car?

I missed that post!

I think as are society progresse's we put so many demand's on people to look a certain way they become unhappy with the natural beauty that they already have and they start to perform unneeded surgery and there are a lot of phoney looking women out there now "Pamela Anderson" is a prime example. SHe was very pretty when she was first discovered at a B.C lions football game, and now she look's just terrible in my oppinion. And hollywood is full of that kind of shit.

Top Bottom